U.S. Open.

Kirkendall

I found it strange that Tiger was never a factor! Now that he's got that supermodel girlfriend, his game has gone south!

Hell...If she was my girlfriend I wouldn't give a crap about anything else either! :P

Actually, ever since he switched to Nike gear his game went south. Of course it could be the chick, could be the rest of the field finally caught up with him, or the fact that he got rid of his last coach....But I blame Nike :D

That was a dramatic back nine UNTIL PHIL CHOKED. :lol: He never should have doubled 17 and there would be a playoff today. Oh well, I missed a two footer for birdie saturday on a much easier course :( so ......

At the start of the round my wife asked who was going to win and I said Retief. He's just too good on the tough terrain. Wow that's two in a row for me. :P

As for tiger, the usga has finally gotten its head out of its arse and is no longer making the course so long that only the big hitters have a chance. That course looked diabolical.

Also, the equipment is a factor, the coach is a factor and the hottie at home is a factor. He needs to have a kid or two, fall from the world's top five and in three or four years be comeback player of the year. :wacko: He should still have 15 competetive years in front of him.