JUST A QUICK QUETION

i Have been a football fan for 60yrs and was woundering who this bret favre kid was i keep hearing about i watch every sunday and am adiehard packer fan but have never heard of brett favre i know of theer qb doug pederson whos played every game in his carrer and is on his way to HOF so could i please have some help

i Have been a football fan for 60yrs and was woundering who this bret favre kid was i keep hearing about i watch every sunday and am adiehard packer fan but have never heard of brett favre i know of theer qb doug pederson whos played every game in his carrer and is on his way to HOF so could i please have some help

60 years HUH??? So we shouldnt have long to go and you wont be posting here anymore... :blink:

Its people like you that ruin perfectly good forums.

Dave, he isn't ruining s**t. Terry, Josh, and myself will not allow it. :)

Acutally, that was a quote from me Billy. Come on, gimme a little credit here... B)

And there's no way he could ruin these forums, its just frustrating for those who like to answer people's questions to come across one that is just a joke.

Lets face it, this should be the Bengals official website!

DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!!

TROLL ALERT!!!

TROLL ALERT!!!

;)