Top 50 in the NFL as deemed by Pete Prisco

Jam31

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7423842

I obviously disagree with Manning as No. 1 and three rb's ahead of my boy

Ray and Jamal are THE best IMHO :angry:

Prisco also shows himself to be foolish by noting that he said Derrick Brooks was the best player in the NFL going into last season.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

What are your guys thoughts on some of these players?

It's hard to argue that Jam, especially after their great season last year.

Other Notes: I think that Brady should be higher than 12th (3rd QB). He may not put up the numbers, but that boy knows how to win games. I think McNair should have been dropped further back because of his inability to stay healthy.

Ahman Green should be in the top five. I think he's one of the most under-rated players in the NFL because of some dude named Favre in CheeseTown.

Not sure about Chad being 46 either...

Ray and Jamal are THE best IMHO  :angry:

It's hard to argue that Jam, especially after their great season last year.

Other Notes: I think that Brady should be higher than 12th (3rd QB). He may not put up the numbers, but that boy knows how to win games. I think McNair should have been dropped further back because of his inability to stay healthy.

Ahman Green should be in the top five. I think he's one of the most under-rated players in the NFL because of some dude named Favre in CheeseTown.

Not sure about Chad being 46 either...

I'm going to say this too (many of you will be shocked):

Chad Johnson is ranked too low!!! He led the AFC in receiving last year--and that's with Marvin Harrison healthy. Especially with Kitna in the pocket. He was a real playmaker last year!

What steal the Bungles made when they drafted CJ.

And yes, Jam--both Lewis' are ranked too low. I thought that Payton Manning was ranked too high. Ray "Da' Killa'" Lewis is the best player in the NFL right now. I think that LaDainian Tomlinson is also ranked too low. LT is 3rd or maybe even 2nd in the league right now. Jamal is definitely in the top 10. No 2,000 yard rusher should be ranked below 10.

There's my 2 cents.

yea 4 INTs in the most important game of your career should take you out of the running for best player <_<

Amen to that.

But like I said, he had Derrick Brooks as the best player in 2003. Yeah right.

He also says that Bailey and Woodson are the two best corners but has C-Mac listed ahead of Woodson.

So who knows what he's thinking sometimes.

RE rb's the one I would take if Jamal wasn't there would be LT. Priest is a product of Vermeil's system and Portis can't/won't hold up with 300 carries...

This dude would get trounced if he were selecting players for his fantasy squad....

speaking of which, any of you play?  or are even interested? 

let's get one started if at all possible...

I think we're going to start one containing BengalsZone members.. should be a ton of fun.

Would some of you be willing to pay a little $ if we use one that's really nice?

STEVE MCNAIR!!!!!!!!! RAN ALL OVER RAY AND THEN THE TITANS BEAT'EM

Hey TitansFan, first off, welcome to the board. B)

Did you hear this news?

"The Tennessean reports that running back Eddie George and the team are close to agreeing to a deal that will keep him with the Titans. He'll likely accept a substantial pay cut however."

Looks as though the "Tit's" are gonna keep George after all, but not until after he takes a major deduction in dinero! Honestly I'm surprised he's gonna swallow alot of pride to accept this. :blink:

I'd have to disagree on Ray Lewis, he might be a bit too high anymore. I didn't think he was the same player last year that he has been in the past.

I would put Priest at no. 1, simply because he can do just about anything as a running back. Had he been a top five draft pick instead of a free agent, he would be getting all kinds of hype. I would also put Chad Pennington on the list.

Pray tell what happened in 2000? Remember when Ray made Eddie George his personal b---h and he almost ruined McNairs career by sacking him.

Seriously though, thanks Titans fan for supporting our 2000 super bowl run! We couldn't have done it without you :)

Good game up in foxboro last january too!

And anyone who thinks Ray isn't the same player is getting a reality check in September.

Pray tell what happened in 2000? Remember when Ray made Eddie George his personal b---h and he almost ruined McNairs career by sacking him.

Seriously though, thanks Titans fan for supporting our 2000 super bowl run! We couldn't have done it without you :)

And anyone who thinks Ray isn't the same player is getting a reality check in September.

there's a point where you gotta stop bringing up 4 years ago

http://www.sportsline.com/nfl/story/7423842

I obviously disagree with Manning as No. 1 and three rb's ahead of my boy

Prisco also shows himself to be foolish by noting that he said Derrick Brooks was the best player in the NFL going into last season.

RIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIGHT

What are your guys thoughts on some of these players?

also makes you wonder how you guys can suck as much as you do with all those players in the top 15

:player: :player: :player:

You ask any coach in the N.F.L or player who the best linebacker playing today and 99% will say RAY LEWIS. You cant rank him HIGH enough theres no scale rating for him. he is off the scale... :o

there's a point where you gotta stop bringing up 4 years ago

There is also a point when your team has to win something and fans don't go ape because they went 8-8.

I know it hurts but keep looking up to us. B)

Chad Johnson should definately be alot higher on that list. I think Farve is a little too high on that list. He's still a great quaterback but I don't think he should be inthe top 20.

You're f**king kidding me, right??? Bret Favre is the last of a warrior brand. This guy plays with a broken thumb!!!

He MAKES Green Bay competitive--year after year after year. He doesn't even have any real receiving threats!!!

If you wanna truly stop Bret Favre, build a Dome Stadium!!! His numbers are horrible in a Dome!!! This is theory--but I believe that Bret Favre has a lack of "depth perception" that makes his vision in a Dome go all wacky.

Bret Favre is STILL in the top 10 of all players in my book. I would rate him 8-10th best players in the league.