Jerseys

ArmyBengal

While I know there is a big feeling of not wanting to put anymore money in the pockets of Mike Brown, I was on another site and found this link to a site that sells stitched Bengals jerseys (limited players) for $35.00. I know there are probably some people out there that have wanted a jersey but couldn't bring themselves to dropping $80+ dollars on one that isn't stitched, so maybe this will help.

I can't account for the product, but they claim to be original licensed jerseys and thought I'd post.

http://www.fashionlineshop.com/ProList.php?id=NjE=

While I know there is a big feeling of not wanting to put anymore money in the pockets of Mike Brown, I was on another site and found this link to a site that sells stitched Bengals jerseys (limited players) for $35.00. I know there are probably some people out there that have wanted a jersey but couldn't bring themselves to dropping $80+ dollars on one that isn't stitched, so maybe this will help.

I can't account for the product, but they claim to be original licensed jerseys and thought I'd post.

http://www.fashionlineshop.com/ProList.php?id=NjE=

Will they put 'Fredo' on a number 85? If not, I'll pass.

• 2 months later...

Ok, I wanted to bump this to give an update.

I ordered and got my orange Rey Maualuga jersey today and this is what I found.

All the numbers and the name are handstiched and the only things I can find different when comparing this to a real one that I currently own are, the side panels are of a different material, but look good, and the neckband is of a different material, but also look good. If you weren't a "football jersey expert" it would be hard for the average person to look at it and tell it's a fake.

The NFL logo on the neckband is perfect as are all the stripes on the sleeves. The numbers are the exact same size and shape and everything lines up without any look of being a bit off center. It has the Reebok symbols stiched onto each sleeve as well. It looks maybe a shade brighter than the one I currently own, but that may be because the last one I bought now has 6 years of wear and tear on it, so there's that.

Bottomline for me is, for $35.00 and no charge for the international express shipping (took 5 days to deliver from China) you won't find a better deal and product for the money. Like I said, for the average Joe looking close, you can't tell. I brought it into work and I got 3 guys here ordering jerseys for their teams. When I started this thread it was with the mindset of maybe helping some people that would like to have a jersey, but don't want to drop the money to get a jersey with everything handstitched. Hell, the replica ones are expensive enough. Anway, I recommend anyone interested to take a look and if someone wants to see a photo, I would be more than willing to get one posted if I could figure that out.

Have a good one !!!

Ok, I wanted to bump this to give an update.

I ordered and got my orange Rey Maualuga jersey today and this is what I found.

All the numbers and the name are handstiched and the only things I can find different when comparing this to a real one that I currently own are, the side panels are of a different material, but look good, and the neckband is of a different material, but also look good. If you weren't a "football jersey expert" it would be hard for the average person to look at it and tell it's a fake.

The NFL logo on the neckband is perfect as are all the stripes on the sleeves. The numbers are the exact same size and shape and everything lines up without any look of being a bit off center. It has the Reebok symbols stiched onto each sleeve as well. It looks maybe a shade brighter than the one I currently own, but that may be because the last one I bought now has 6 years of wear and tear on it, so there's that.

Bottomline for me is, for $35.00 and no charge for the international express shipping (took 5 days to deliver from China) you won't find a better deal and product for the money. Like I said, for the average Joe looking close, you can't tell. I brought it into work and I got 3 guys here ordering jerseys for their teams. When I started this thread it was with the mindset of maybe helping some people that would like to have a jersey, but don't want to drop the money to get a jersey with everything handstitched. Hell, the replica ones are expensive enough. Anway, I recommend anyone interested to take a look and if someone wants to see a photo, I would be more than willing to get one posted if I could figure that out.

Have a good one !!!

Post a pic or two bro.. How much was shipping?