richmond_mat

will the pistons close it out  

8 members have voted

1. 1. will the pistons close it out

• in game 5?
    • in game 6?
    • in game 7?
    • NO! Lakers in 7?

To paraphrase Shannon Sharpe, someone had better call the LAPD, because the Pistons are killing the Lakers.

Do you actually think the LAPD would help black men in distress..?? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

But seriously folks, Hats off to the 2003-2004 NBA Champion Detroit Pistons.

I personally thought it would be a 4-2 or 4-1 victory for the Lakers, but the better "team" won.

* One things for sure, there will be just as many Headlines coming out of LA during the NBA offseason as there was during it !

1. Kobe's case....

2. Phil Jacksons' apparent retirement.....

3. Shaq possibly retiring if Phil leaves....??

4. Kobe's a free agent.....

5. Rick Fox - gone.

6. Payton and Malone - gone gone gone !!

Here's your first question of the 2004-2005 NBA season.... Does Tracy McGrady become a Laker..?? :D

To paraphrase Shannon Sharpe, someone had better call the LAPD, because the Pistons are killing the Lakers.

Here's your first question of the 2004-2005 NBA season.... Does Tracy McGrady become a Laker..?? :D

LA Laker Fans better hope that McGrady DOESN'T become a Laker. Remember the McGrady/Wince Carter feud up in Toronto???

It would be worse than Kobe vs. Shaq

Although TMac vs. Shaq does rhyme.

Plus, McGrady has a very low shooting percentage. He also takes bad shots.

Or how about this Laker Fans:

Wasn't that f**king DJ the most annoying piece of s**t on the planet??? How about this for annoyance:

Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buuuh--Buuuuuuuhhhhh-Buuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh--Ben Wallace!!!

Ugggghhhhhh!!!

Detroit is one ghetto after another. From all the "groups" that come from that town--D12, Eminem, Insane Clown Posse, and Kid Rock--you would think that only White Trailer Trash or Gansta's only hail from Motown.

Even better:

Why did the Fakers even bother showing up??? They reminded me of the 1995 Orlando Magic with ironically Shaq and Penny Hardaway. Or of the New Jersey Nets a couple of years back. Deven George is the biggest buster in the NBA. He killed the Lakers.

The Lakers should have been swept. That series was almost too painful to watch. How many second chances did the Pistons get??? Phil Jackson should sign Dennis Rodman just for "REBOUND CONSULTANT" for a year!!!!!

I wonder if Phil Jackson knows how to coach "boxing out"???

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

Wasn't that f**king DJ the most annoying piece of s**t on the planet??? How about this for annoyance:

Buh-Buh-Buh-Buh-Buuuh--Buuuuuuuhhhhh-Buuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhh--Ben Wallace!!!

Ugggghhhhhh!!!

The Lakers should have been swept. That series was almost too painful to watch. How many second chances did the Pistons get??? Phil Jackson should sign Dennis Rodman just for "REBOUND CONSULTANT" for a year!!!!!

I wonder if Phil Jackson knows how to coach "boxing out"???

:huh::huh::huh::huh::huh:

The announcer added some life to it, but I could see it annoying you barbarian.

As for the sweep thing, anyone that's really been paying attention will say the Lakers were outmanned, outgunned, outhustled, outrebounded, out scored, and BEATEN BEYOND BELIEF :angry: Even Lakerpenis-Musberger was converted :rolleyes:

As a basketball fan, (that's the only way I can watch the nba) I knew going in the Pistons had all the Lakers could handle, but am still surprised they did it SO EASILY. In hindsight I wonder how the lakers won the west. :o The spurs blew it. <_<

Phil Jackson is a great coach if he has a great cast, which he does not have. I can't wait to see if Red Auerbach comments on it.

lakers will be fine...trust that.

Yes they will.......Hated that game last night!!

Nah Na Na nah

Nah Na Na nah

Hey heyey

good bye

Richmond Mat......I had to hear that all night last night from my boyfriend!! I HATE THAT SONG TODAY!!!

First off, this will be an interesting year for the lakers and maybe the first time the miss jerry west. I doubt he would have signed payton. I predict a lousy (by laker standards) team for a few years. :huh: jerry west is the man. He may get kobe to come to memphis.

As for the tune, I'll change it up. Since I had no wager made, I'm not that estatic. I'm just feeling a little vindicated for all the abuse I took for taking the pistons way back. :)

How about RESPECT for a different tune?

lakers will be fine...trust that.

Yes they will.......Hated that game last night!!

Nah Na Na nah

Nah Na Na nah

Hey heyey

good bye

Richmond Mat......I had to hear that all night last night from my boyfriend!! I HATE THAT SONG TODAY!!!

First off, this will be an interesting year for the lakers and maybe the first time the miss jerry west. I doubt he would have signed payton. I predict a lousy (by laker standards) team for a few years. :huh: jerry west is the man. He may get kobe to come to memphis.

As for the tune, I'll change it up. Since I had no wager made, I'm not that estatic. I'm just feeling a little vindicated for all the abuse I took for taking the pistons way back. :)

How about RESPECT for a different tune?

LOL...you are to funny Richmond_mat!! I am glad that I don't like the Lakers as much as I LOVE the Raiders!!

Detroit deserved that title, Lakers didn't even show up. Kobe missed shots, Gary Payton had an average of 3.5 points in the FINALS...WTF?!?! Highly disappointed, I love GP (from Oaktown), and wanted to see him walk a way with a ring!! Oh well!!

I think the reason the Lakers were beaten so handily by Detroit is they bought into all the hype of how they were gonna breeze through the Finals, and how they had already faced their toughest opponent in the Western Conference Playoffs.

In other words...they under estimated the Pistons, and by time they realized that, they were down 3-1, and the Pistons had the attitude and momentum to finish it off!

Now do NOT think for a minute the Lakers won't be back in the next year or two. Any team with Shaq in the middle will be formidable. All they need is some complementary players along side him and Kobe...that is if Kobe is aquitted. BIG question mark there!

The aquisition of Malone and Payton sounded awesome at first, but it sure didn't play out that way. Why? I dunno. Too old and past their primes I guess. :blink:

Now do NOT think for a minute the Lakers won't be back in the next year or two. Any team with Shaq in the middle will be formidable. All they need is some complementary players along side him and Kobe...that is if Kobe is aquitted. BIG question mark there!

Kobe will be aquitted, but I think he is now a free agent. :blink:

You need someone evaluating talent/chemistry and jerry west is gone. :player:

Yeah Pyaton and Malone were both a little rusty there!

I don't think it was rust, I just think Payton got outplayed by Derrick Fisher ! He supposedly has a bad foot as well, but the real blow to them was Malone getting hurt in last game against Minnesota.

Lakers lost an interior defender, and a consistant double double that would have made the series a lot closer than the 4-1 a$$ whoopin they took.

all u haters can pipe down now.

2 points. Lakers lost cuz of injuries(Karl Malone, Derrick Fisher, Rick Fox, and especially Horace Grant), reffing(all games besides game 5), and great team defense by the pistons.

That said, the pistons deserved to win....they played great and had a good game plan.

Point 2...Barbarian...im a laker fan and i wish LA had an announcer like MAH MAH MAH MAH MASON!!!! cuz at least he got the crowd hype as hell...the laker guy is all...monatone and "shaquille oneal". Pretty boring if u ask me.

Isn't it funny how the Lakers made the supposedly "Leastern" Conference look unbeatable? LOL

Good Riddance 'til next year!

I'm ready for some football... it's time to put on the pads and start hitting!!! :angry: :player: :player:

im a laker fan and i wish LA had an announcer like MAH MAH MAH MAH MASON!!!! cuz at least he got the crowd hype as hell...the laker guy is all...monatone and "shaquille oneal". Pretty boring if u ask me.

Two words....DEEEEEEEETROIT B-A-S-K-E-T-B-A-L-L

I feel for you Ditty and all you other Laker fans. That must have been annoying as hell.

all u haters can pipe down now.

2 points. Lakers lost cuz of injuries(Karl Malone, Derrick Fisher, Rick Fox, and especially Horace Grant), reffing(all games besides game 5), and great team defense by the pistons.

That said, the pistons deserved to win....they played great and had a good game plan.

Point 2...Barbarian...im a laker fan and i wish LA had an announcer like MAH MAH MAH MAH MASON!!!! cuz at least he got the crowd hype as hell...the laker guy is all...monatone and "shaquille oneal". Pretty boring if u ask me.

"shaquille oneal"

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!

I have 3 or 4 things I call the "THE NEW FORUM":

1. The Library

2. The Crypt

3. The Morgue

4. The Cemetary

5. The Biggest Wine Sampling "Party" in the West

6. The LA Snobbish Tea Party

I would hate to be a fan of the Fakers. Man, that place is the most quiet coliseum in the NBA. BORING!!! And I like him but--SIT THE f**k DOWN AND PIPE DOWN, JACK!!!!!

I still say that "Mason" sucked though--even though he was making the fans go crazy. I would swear that Detroit was in Milwaukee for a couple of things "Mason" said (due to the CHEESE FACTOR).

Mason's job prior to becoming a DJ--working for Cheetos as a distribution technician!!!!!

:D:D:D:D:D