Hope no one hits the BONG...

ArmyBengal

id prolly freak out if i was hanging out with a bunch of bengal fans smokin a bowl....

Hey, thats the least they could be smoking after the last 13 years!

Billy, I hope youre not profiling....even though I had dreads under that costume in my avatar... :D

Billy, I hope youre not profiling....even though I had dreads under that costume in my avatar... :D

Dude...your comments tipped me off on your secret, not how you look!

You've seen my photo posted under my member profile, and I guarantee all of you that I've burned more "rope" in my days than ALL of you combined, for 22 years straight! And better stuff too! Remember I was in Thailand in the Marine Corps, and nothing in this country can touch that stuff for being the "chronic!!"

Had to give it up to keep my job. Oh well. I got more money now, if that's any consolation! :P

Dude...your comments tipped me off on your secret, not how you look!

You've seen my photo posted under my member profile, and I guarantee all of you that I've burned more "rope" in my days than ALL of you combined, for 22 years straight! And better stuff too!

you know im f**king witcha billy! :P