The Browns release Couch!!

I just read on NFL.com the clowns have kicked Tim Couch to the curb! I cannot believe it! All that time and money down the s**tter! It couldn't happen to a better team! :lol:

I'd laugh a bit harder if we hadn't taken Akili Smith in that same draft...hell Couch was better than Smith...But then just about any schmoe off the street would have been better than Akili....This is just further proof that the Browns have no clue on how to evaluate talent. I think every draft pick they've had since the were brought into the league was a bust. If they were the real Browns I'd actually enjoy it....I mean I still enjoy it...But the Browns are in Baltimore...these are faux Browns....

Just more proof that college run and shoot quarterbacks aren't worth s**take mushrooms in the nfl !

Tim Couch - ousted as a starter, released.

Akili Smith - Super Bust that lost the team before he took the field questioning veterans toughness in early season losses.- out of the NFL

Cade McNown - If you draft a short quarterback hoping that he'll play like Doug Flutie, ship him to Canada first ! - Out of the NFL

Daunte Culpepper - Congrats Minnesota

Donovan McNabb - Super Congrats Philadelphia

Shaun King - How does a rookie quarterback lead his team to the NFC championship, and never be given another start ??

Just more proof that college run and shoot quarterbacks aren't worth s**take mushrooms in the nfl !

Akili Smith - Super Bust that lost the team before he took the field questioning veterans toughness in early season losses.- out of the NFL

Cade McNown - If you draft a short quarterback hoping that he'll play like Doug Flutie, ship him to Canada first ! - Out of the NFL

Shaun King - How does a rookie quarterback lead his team to the NFC championship, and never be given another start ??

How about the best example--David Klingler!!! Anybody remember him???

Rodney Peete and Andre Ware are another 2 good ones.

Yea, I like your assessment.

However, I'd like to see what Couch can do in another system. I see Couch being one of those QBs as he gets older becomes a great player. Maybe I'm biased because he's a local boy, but I'm willing to wait and see what he can do.

BTW - Do you think that McNabb is better than Culpepper?

yes. culpepper is only ok cuz he has size and has moss. McNabb can win games they should lose and has more agility, better arm, and better awareness. Especially awareness.

yes. culpepper is only ok cuz he has size and has moss. McNabb can win games they should lose and has more agility, better arm, and better awareness. Especially awareness.

And a lower completion %

McNabb is so overated. I mean Koy Detmer and AJ Feeley looked good in that system.

Yea, I like your assessment.

However, I'd like to see what Couch can do in another system. I see Couch being one of those QBs as he gets older becomes a great player. Maybe I'm biased because he's a local boy, but I'm willing to wait and see what he can do.

Rodney Peete best play was landing Holley Robinson ! :lol:

Andre Ware.....? Doesn't he telecast NFL Europe Games ! :lol:

David Klingler.... Man, what the Hell was Mike Brown thinking !!!!!!!!!!!! :angry:

*** But for the Local product aspect Kirk, -- Remember Couch was the same guy in 2001 that said and I quote " Yes I'm from Ohio, I use to go to Bengals games to root for the other team !

So that local boy sh*t ain't worth a SH*T !

The BrownTerds are having problems--AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Anybody wanna give them a pity party??? I'm calling a Bungles sweep of the BrownStains this year.

Those battery throwing morons up in the Mistake By The Lake aren't going to like it very well when the Bungles kick their ass in their own stadium.

And I'll BE f**king LOVING IT.

By the way, I think Tim Couch will be a great backup to Brett Favre this year.

;):lol::):D

*** But for the Local product aspect Kirk, -- Remember Couch was the same guy in 2001 that said and I quote " Yes I'm from Ohio, I use to go to Bengals games to root for the other team !

So that local boy sh*t ain't worth a SH*T !

He had no different opinion than a lot of people in Cincinnati Chris. Many people in the Cincinnati area hoped the Bengals would lose. Some out of spite, others to help promote the idea that Brown would be forced to change his ways; either way, many people I ran into either in bars, or wherever the Bengals topic came up hoped the Bengals would lose.

It's not anti-Bengalism, it was hope that things would change if anything out of perseption.

You also have to consider that he played for the Browns. I mean, they hate Cincy just as much as we hate the Browns. So he'll say what he can to develop some sort of popularity for an otherwise unpopular person.

The BrownTerds are having problems--AWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!

Anybody wanna give them a pity party??? I'm calling a Bungles sweep of the BrownStains this year.

Those battery throwing morons up in the Mistake By The Lake aren't going to like it very well when the Bungles kick their ass in their own stadium.

And I'll BE f**king LOVING IT.

By the way, I think Tim Couch will be a great backup to Brett Favre this year.

;):lol::):D

I hate the Browns. In fact I hate anything Cleveland. But I also hope they put out the best product on the field. I hope that Winslow plays, and I hope Garcia has a good year.

It makes for a better football game and a more excited victory.