add image to sig

jditty47

i had to turn images off cuz u ppl like to have half naked chicks in em...not that i mind but i cant look at this forum at work...our new accountant saw me lookin at the forum and a chicks naked ass was on my screen...i was like...uh oops? lol

i had to turn images off cuz u ppl like to have half naked chicks in em...not that i mind but i cant look at this forum at work...our new accountant saw me lookin at the forum and a chicks naked ass was on my screen...i was like...uh oops? lol

When I'm at work, I work. I simply don't have time to surf the internet.

When I'm at work, I work. I simply don't have time to surf the internet.

Sorry about that Billy, but it could be worse. You could have a job that allows you better than 4 hours worth of time to surf the net, but the "IT" guru blocks your ability to log onto web forums. I still don't know how I'm able to get on here, but I know I'm happy as hell about it. One of these days it will probably just blink off on me.

I would be devastated !!!

A handy reminder to all of you who already have a sig.

Change it.

This from someone has has none!?! Change that.

I had a sig once. A long time ago and many message boards away. As I recall, a pithy quote from Kurt Vonnegut that I had always loved. I dumped it in a week or so after I realized how much it was boring me. And there's the rub because if my own sig bored me that quickly, well....I can only imagine how others must have felt.

Don't get me wrong, I do love the BoobieGals....especially the smoothly shaved delite currently gracing your posts. She's a treasure. (BTW, in my mind I've named her Candy and given her an imaginary job at Jamba Juice.)

But despite our shared fondness for female nudity you know from experience you have to rotate the gals to prevent viewers from becoming bored by the sight of ample heaving breasts. (With just a hint of wanton sag.)

And if the image of boobies can become boring from too many viewings, well......you can see where I'm going with this, right?

Change it. That's all I'm saying.

:lol: