Bengals eyeing WR Jarrett Dilliard

HAPPYJAQ

And that's exactly why I said I was really ok with knowing Crabtree would be gone by #6, IF the Bengals were to go WR in the first. GIve me Maclin and his return skills and color me happy. That being said, I still would rather go in another direction... Also, Maclin is having an MRI on his knee. Hope it works out for the kid, he was having a good combine.

Rey-Rey just came up lame to running the 40 and is done for the day. He said he felt a pop in a hamstring that was already strained. Could be a torn hamstring that might sideline him until camp. Mayock says he's a 2 down LB and those guys are not 1st round picks. Would you guys take him over, say, one of the top RB's, in Round 2?

from the start i have been critical of rey, top of the second maybe. he came in weighing considerably less than his listed 260. the thing that really gets me though is his lack of production in college. last year he had 79 tackles, 2.5 for a loss, and zero sacks, those numbers don't exactly explode off the page. i just don't see why there is so hype around this guy.

from the start i have been critical of rey, top of the second maybe. he came in weighing considerably less than his listed 260. the thing that really gets me though is his lack of production in college. last year he had 79 tackles, 2.5 for a loss, and zero sacks, those numbers don't exactly explode off the page. i just don't see why there is so hype around this guy.

It's because of the Troy Polamalu man crush everybody has and their physical similarities. This guy is nowhere near the football player that Troy is, even if they play different positions. He's looking like a big-time bust to me.

Just so you know, Keith Rivers only had like 70 tackles his senior year , so roughly the same stats. 79 tackles

Rey-Rey just came up lame to running the 40 and is done for the day. He said he felt a pop in a hamstring that was already strained. Could be a torn hamstring that might sideline him until camp. Mayock says he's a 2 down LB and those guys are not 1st round picks. Would you guys take him over, say, one of the top RB's, in Round 2?

First, a sarcasm alert for the impaired. With that out of the way....

Take or pass on Rey at #38?

The way some of you guys talk I've started wondering how the guy can even walk...let alone play football. So of course you've got to pass on the guy again in the 2nd round, and every round after that as well. Right? Because all he offers is a vaguely familiar hairstyle and a strange ability to disappear like a superhero. Ehhh? And now he's tweaked, right?

Yeah, I'm seeing UDFA on this one.

First, a sarcasm alert for the impaired. With that out of the way....

Take or pass on Rey at #38?

The way some of you guys talk I've started wondering how the guy can even walk...let alone play football. So of course you've got to pass on the guy again in the 2nd round, and every round after that as well. Right? Because all he offers is a vaguely familiar hairstyle and a strange ability to disappear like a superhero. Ehhh? And now he's tweaked, right?

Yeah, I'm seeing UDFA on this one.

MLB's are typically not high first round picks. He's nowhere close to the class of Pat Willis in either college production or talent. I'd even put him below DeMeco Ryans, who was a recent 2nd round pick at MLB. I think Rey's a good player but a lot of people want him to be Ray Lewis and he's simply not that type of football player. He's Lofa Tatupu, without the coverage ability.