Pocono 500

BengalszoneBilly

Well after last weekends wild and wooly one at Dover, I'm sticking with my first two picks of Kenseth or Gordon, with an added pick of Kahne. One Ford, one Chevy, and one Dodge driver. That's called covering all the bases! :lol:

Ah Pocono, now I like this strange track. Pay attention, cause whoever runs good here normally runs good at Indy as well...My picks are Elliot Sadler (him and DJ apparently just tested there with the new Ford engines, plus he had a top ten there last year despite the off season he had.) and my other Pick is Ryan "I can't find the pits" Newman. And Billy, if I have to pick a Chevy, I'd say Gordon. But that would be 1 pick I'd be happy to lose.

Ah Pocono, now I like this strange track. Pay attention, cause whoever runs good here normally runs good at Indy as well...My picks are Elliot Sadler (him and DJ apparently just tested there with the new Ford engines, plus he had a top ten there last year despite the off season he had.) and my other Pick is Ryan "I can't find the pits" Newman. And Billy, if I have to pick a Chevy, I'd say Gordon. But that would be 1 pick I'd be happy to lose.

How is a track on the NeckCar Circuit strange??? Do they race in opposite directions there--so instead of making 4 LEFT TURNS, you make 4 RIGHT TURNS???

Some one help me here!!!

I'm kidding guys.

Looks like the Dodge fellas may have the best cars

Well they certainly have qualified well, but aside from Rusty Wallaces win a few weeks back, that hasn't carried over to very many wins.

No doubt alot of that can be attributed to bad luck, as in what happened to Kasey Kahne last weekend. He had the car to beat and was out in front...but all that meant was he was the first one to find the oil that was laid down on the track by Casey Mears, another Dodge driver! Bummer dude! :(

Interesting end. Caution finish, Harvick vs. Kenseth battle, fans throwing crap on the track, Johnson's missed pit stop (which was NASCARs fault); definitely an entertaining race. Must say though, if it would have been a green flag finish, I think Mayfield would have taken Johnson in 2-3 laps...

Must say though, if it would have been a green flag finish, I think Mayfield would have taken Johnson in 2-3 laps...

I do too, and as far as the battle between Kenseth and Harvick...that was CRAZY! There will be some fines handed out for that little melee!! :lol: