important information

But I guess that could occur if you have someone on top that doesn't know what they are doing.....

:lol: Yeah, like that never happens! :rolleyes: You gotta agree Kitared that it's not about jumpin' on and just slamming it as hard as you can until you're done, like you're trying to set a new land speed record! Chances are one of two things are gonna happen:

#1: You gonna be done in about two minutes.

#2: You are gonna hang the thing up crooked on entry and break it like the article says! Ouch!! :(

Interesting.........

But I guess that could occur if you have someone on top that doesn't know what they are doing.....

Very good point there Kita ^_^ , So many women don't know how to ride ! You should teach a class,I'll be your subject, I'll get my camera, and oh..... caught myself typing what I was thinking again :D

The following article is of utmost importance for all males.

http://www.4-men.org/brokenpenis.html

I still am having a hard time believing it. ;)

All I can say is:

NOOOOOOOOOO!!! NOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

(Think Psycho-like scream here) Arrrrrggggggggggggggggghhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!

And just when you thought that wearing "a helmet" a.k.a. condom would do you just fine--then this s**t comes out!!!!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

:(:unsure::o:o:o

Interesting.........

Very good point there Kita ^_^ , So many women don't know how to ride ! You should teach a class,I'll be your subject, I'll get my camera, and oh..... caught myself typing what I was thinking again :D

LOL........ Cute!!

Apparently Dennis Rodman had one of these, according to the transcript of the Howard Stern show:

:o

Dennis Rodman came in. He is wearing one of those ankle bracelets because he is under house arrest. The way it works is that it is activated when he leaves the house and activated again when he returns. That way the authorities know how long he is out and if he goes past a certain amount of time they come looking for him. Rodman said that he has the anklet because of his last DUI. Rodman revealed he and his wife are getting a divorce, despite the fact that they've spent their marriage living in different houses. Rodman says he's very upset and loves his wife Michelle very much and wants her back. Michelle called in later to say that she loves Rodman and wants him back too, but there are some things he has to change first, like being at home more and spending more time with the family. After that, it got kind of hazy over exactly what she wanted and what Rodman was willing to do for her. Rodman kept repeating though that if he doesn't get back with Michelle, he'll spend his life having meaningless sex with women and then kicking them out right after. Rodman also announced that on July 17th he'll be making an announcement that he is coming back to the NBA next season with a specific team, but he wouldn't tell Howard which team that is. Chaunce Hayden called in to say that Rodman once broke his penis while having sex with a girl on a boat and it bled so much they had to hose the blood off. Rodman also talked about the rough sex he said he used to have with Carmen Electra. He said that they liked to play Mandingo Warriors and he'd throw her around the room and stuff while they had rough sex. Rodman was also promoting the female sexual enhancement spray Enjoy RX. :huh:

Apparently Dennis Rodman had one of these, according to the transcript of the Howard Stern show:

Dennis Rodman came in. He is wearing one of those ankle bracelets because he is under house arrest. The way it works is that it is activated when he leaves the house and activated again when he returns. That way the authorities know how long he is out and if he goes past a certain amount of time they come looking for him. Rodman said that he has the anklet because of his last DUI. Rodman revealed he and his wife are getting a divorce, despite the fact that they've spent their marriage living in different houses. Rodman says he's very upset and loves his wife Michelle very much and wants her back. Michelle called in later to say that she loves Rodman and wants him back too, but there are some things he has to change first, like being at home more and spending more time with the family. After that, it got kind of hazy over exactly what she wanted and what Rodman was willing to do for her. Rodman kept repeating though that if he doesn't get back with Michelle, he'll spend his life having meaningless sex with women and then kicking them out right after. Rodman also announced that on July 17th he'll be making an announcement that he is coming back to the NBA next season with a specific team, but he wouldn't tell Howard which team that is. Chaunce Hayden called in to say that Rodman once broke his penis while having sex with a girl on a boat and it bled so much they had to hose the blood off. Rodman also talked about the rough sex he said he used to have with Carmen Electra. He said that they liked to play Mandingo Warriors and he'd throw her around the room and stuff while they had rough sex. Rodman was also promoting the female sexual enhancement spray Enjoy RX. :huh:

The expression above is for this:

WHICH DUMBASSED NBA GM WOULD TAKE A RISK ON RODMAN????? Hopefully, Rodman was being his normal self and blowing up rumors again. Who in their right mind would want a Corey Dillon times 1,000-like plague on their NBA Team???

When are they going to reveal that Dennis Rodman, Lawrence Phillips, and Jose Canseco are long-lost brothers???