Gran Torino

BlainThePain

I really want to see this...the previews remind me of an "old school" Eastwood flick.

Reminds me of my old 1975 Ford Gran Torino I used to own...75torino4.jpg

The car was awesome! Powerful enough to get rubber in multiple gears, and a big enough back seat to get laid multiple times! B)

I really want to see this...the previews remind me of an "old school" Eastwood flick.

The car was awesome! Powerful enough to get rubber in multiple gears, and a big enough back seat to get laid multiple times! B)

Well you'll like this then. A couple of weeks ago I read how Eastwood specifically picked the Gran Torino due to it's ridiculous name, horrible quality, and most importantly....the movie cars model year serving as the perfect marker for the beginning of Detroit's unstoppable slide into the abyss. Pretty sure it was written by Dan Neil if you're interested.

As for me, I was and remain a loyal MOPAR man, and most of my backseat memories are either related to my beloved yet soon-to-be-crashed Dodge Dart OR my beloved yet soon-to-be-crashed Dodge Charger OR the seemingly endless series of Pintos and Mustang II's driven by mostly forgotten girlfriends.

Well you'll like this then. A couple of weeks ago I read how Eastwood specifically picked the Gran Torino due to it's ridiculous name, horrible quality, and most importantly....the movie cars model year serving as the perfect marker for the beginning of Detroit's unstoppable slide into the abyss. Pretty sure it was written by Dan Neil if you're interested.

As for me, I was and remain a loyal MOPAR man, and most of my backseat memories are either related to my beloved yet soon-to-be-crashed Dodge Dart OR my beloved yet soon-to-be-crashed Dodge Charger OR the seemingly endless series of Pintos and Mustang II's driven by mostly forgotten girlfriends.

Horrible quality wasn't an issue with my Ford. Just a water pump in four years on it's 351 engine is all it ever needed. Dodges rate high with me too. The 318 V-8 rocked!

• 2 weeks later...

Multiple times? or with multiple ladies at the same time? :excitedgroup:

Multiple times? or with multiple ladies at the same time? :excitedgroup:

Get real Pimp. In high school I could only dream of multiple ladies. I was only lucky enough to have several such experiences with it when I moved to 'Vegas in '86. Never been that lucky again. I guess what happens in 'Vegas truly does stay there. ^_^