Andrews....wants to stay w/Bengals?

TJJackson

he musta realized how much his value has dropped due to the injury... heck, he might not even get an FA deal, seeing how he'll still be rehabbing during the FA signing period.

if the bengals can sign him to a 2-3 year deal with next to no guaranteed money, but loads of incentives, sweet. make him play to get the dough. if he gives the franchise his all, he gets paid, if not... his fault.

he musta realized how much his value has dropped due to the injury... heck, he might not even get an FA deal, seeing how he'll still be rehabbing during the FA signing period.

if the bengals can sign him to a 2-3 year deal with next to no guaranteed money, but loads of incentives, sweet. make him play to get the dough. if he gives the franchise his all, he gets paid, if not... his fault.

There is probably some words in the collective bargaining agreement that makes Stacy the responsibility of the Bengals until he has completed the rehab. That is certainly fair.

But I wonder how many 6feet 7 inch, 350 pound athletes come back from an ACL and whatever else was torn in the space of 8 months? 12 months? 24 months?

If he does come back, I can't imagine him ready to play in less than 1 year, a big fella like him. Even Marvin White is hoping to be ready in 8 months and he's about 130 pounds lighter, doesn't squat on his knee and try to explode out of a crouch.

There is probably some words in the collective bargaining agreement that makes Stacy the responsibility of the Bengals until he has completed the rehab. That is certainly fair.

But I wonder how many 6feet 7 inch, 350 pound athletes come back from an ACL and whatever else was torn in the space of 8 months? 12 months? 24 months?

If he does come back, I can't imagine him ready to play in less than 1 year, a big fella like him. Even Marvin White is hoping to be ready in 8 months and he's about 130 pounds lighter, doesn't squat on his knee and try to explode out of a crouch.

No doubt. He'll be looking to come back for the 2010. And like I posted in another thread, I'd be fine with him coming back as a RG. But he's no RT in the NFL.