TrackPass

Kirkendall

You don't have RoadRunner?

Man, it's wicked cool. I have my computer now next to my couch right in front of the TV. Then I have the TrackPass on and it shows me all of the drivers times, their last times, it shows where they are on the track, when they are breaking or hitting the throttle.

I have been wanting to try it out now that I've got broadband. But most races are on Monday mornings so it's mainly good for the Saturday night races, but I get to watch those live anyway....If I could just them to stop banning nascar.com at work it's would be all good. Not that I have a clue as to why they banned it to begin with :rolleyes:

• 3 months later...

Well I finally broke down and purchased TrackPass (and NFL's Field Pass too, I'm sick of being so isolated) and damn I love it. I listen to the radio broadcast too, but it's a little off cause it's a few seconds behind the actual race stats, but hey, it sure as hell beats having to follow along by website updates....I recommend getting it.

Geez...seeing how kevnz recommends it, I just might break down too!

You can actually sign up for it for seven days for free (still need to give them the credit card though) It's worth it to try.