Do you guy's see what Junior is doing!?!

I believe Junior is intentionally looking weak on the first strike, baiting the opposing pitcher into a fat strike two pitch which he seemingly effortlessly deposits into the outfield bleachers.

He know's he ain't gonna get a fat first pitch, and as his last two homers attest, both coming on 0-1 counts. He lets the pitcher get a little brave, then proceeds to crush the following strike for a homer!

I wonder how long the other teams are gonna bite on this ploy! I hope it's forever!

He may have his 500th on the 5th! B)

Let me just say what my buddy and I observed in last nights game. First of all, his power is there again like before. His average is down a little, but that will raise in due time, I'm not worried about it. He's playing great outfield again, those running in stride catches that he's so notorious for.

BUT, the one thing that sparked our conversation is when Griffey was flagging down a fly ball, but Dunn was right next to him. Initially I thought there might be a collision, but Griff called him off and both were cracking up laughing afterwards. Griff punched him in the arm and he was smiling and laughing (Griffey was).

This came to my mind; GRIFFEY IS BACK!

Think about it. His onfield production is the best since he's been on the Reds, his attitude is great; he's laughing and enjoying the press again. And he's smiling and playing around like he enjoys the game again. Griffey is definitely back!

I believe Junior is intentionally looking weak on the first strike, baiting the opposing pitcher into a fat strike two pitch which he seemingly effortlessly deposits into the outfield bleachers.

He know's he ain't gonna get a fat first pitch, and as his last two homers attest, both coming on 0-1 counts. He lets the pitcher get a little brave, then proceeds to crush the following strike for a homer!

I wonder how long the other teams are gonna bite on this ploy! I hope it's forever!

He may have his 500th on the 5th! B)

i don't know if he's trying to lull them in so much as he's trying to get a feel for the pitcher.

Let me just say what my buddy and I observed in last nights game. First of all, his power is there again like before. His average is down a little, but that will raise in due time, I'm not worried about it. He's playing great outfield again, those running in stride catches that he's so notorious for.

BUT, the one thing that sparked our conversation is when Griffey was flagging down a fly ball, but Dunn was right next to him. Initially I thought there might be a collision, but Griff called him off and both were cracking up laughing afterwards. Griff punched him in the arm and he was smiling and laughing (Griffey was).

This came to my mind; GRIFFEY IS BACK!

Think about it. His onfield production is the best since he's been on the Reds, his attitude is great; he's laughing and enjoying the press again. And he's smiling and playing around like he enjoys the game again. Griffey is definitely back!

I'm thinking that "the stalker" had something to do with it. Who would threaten the guy's family???

What a f**king scumbag.

And the media wasn't helping things (as usual).