Reds in the Standings

Kirkendall

Right you are, Kirk!

An impressive run against good competition....sweeping the 1st place Dodgers and formerly 1st place Astros and now dropping the Marlins out of 1st place. ....

What do you think about Griffey's glare into the Marlin's dugout after his homer? Bad move or a just reaction considering the intentional walk of Casey just ahead of him?....Just wondering!

What do you think about Griffey's glare into the Marlin's dugout after his homer? Bad move or a just reaction considering the intentional walk of Casey just ahead of him?....Just wondering!

I love it. I think Griffey is showing some serious fire for the first time while playing in Cincy. I mean, remember when he was angery for hitting 5th? Then he goes on a tear. Also there is supposedly a rift between Griffey and McKeon stating that Jack believed he was fired because of Junior. Not sure of the validity in that, but the makings of a great rivalry non-the-less.

I imagine Griffey will get plunked tonight and a brew ha ha will ensue (I hope). That would be cool, because crap like that always adds fuel to the fire and we could very well see a string of games like we're seeing now through the all-star break.

The Reds fire, their determination is hot right now. The ball park has been packed, including a sell out on Saturday, the fans are loud; this team is juiced up right now and baseball is back in Cincinnati; as long as Linder just watches or picks up a player during midseason that can contribute immediately, non of this prospect crap.

(that's a good lengthed answer) :lol:

I just wish I could have seen it, but I see that as Junior saying "try that s**t again Jack and I'll break it off in your a** again!"

I also see Junior making 500 BEFORE the All Star break...way before actually! B)