How about that beatdown Buckeyes!

bnglsboi8532

I already know you Buckeye fans are gonna start make excuses like "If Beanie had played" or "It's because we had to go out there!" All I know is you guys are overrated every year and you play losers teams so you can get to the National Ship' but you lose all your games vs. good competition...you get raped by my team, the GATORS! You get your butts whupped by LSU and then you get shellacked by USC! Man when are you guys gonna learn that you can't play shi**y teams every year so you can have a cake walk to the Ship', you have to play against good comp. Gator Bait! So that way its not all negative, Terrelle Pryor is gonna be a Stud!

I already know you Buckeye fans are gonna start make excuses like "If Beanie had played" or "It's because we had to go out there!" All I know is you guys are overrated every year and you play losers teams so you can get to the National Ship' but you lose all your games vs. good competition...you get raped by my team, the GATORS! You get your butts whupped by LSU and then you get shellacked by USC! Man when are you guys gonna learn that you can't play shi**y teams every year so you can have a cake walk to the Ship', you have to play against good comp. Gator Bait! So that way its not all negative, Terrelle Pryor is gonna be a Stud!

lol yes the buckeyes have been down the past 2 seasons and maybe they were a bit overrated the past 2 years. i think it is this senoir class that is a bit overated. but wow how everyone soon forgets how the little lowly buckeyes beat the so called best ncaa football team in the bcs championship, the miami hurricanes. i don't see the gators playing texas or usc in non conference games. do you? and are they s**tty teams? so enjoy this while you can because the big difference between osu , the gators and the rest of the florida teams? we will still be a top team playing for another championship next season , while you guys might get lucky and play for one what every 20 years? so go ahead and take your shots while you can because believe the buckeyes will be back and stronger than ever.

lol yes the buckeyes have been down the past 2 seasons and maybe they were a bit overrated the past 2 years. i think it is this senoir class that is a bit overated. but wow how everyone soon forgets how the little lowly buckeyes beat the so called best ncaa football team in the bcs championship, the miami hurricanes. i don't see the gators playing texas or usc in non conference games. do you? and are they s**tty teams? so enjoy this while you can because the big difference between osu , the gators and the rest of the florida teams? we will still be a top team playing for another championship next season , while you guys might get lucky and play for one what every 20 years? so go ahead and take your shots while you can because believe the buckeyes will be back and stronger than ever.

LOL...you play Texas every four years...while we play the SEC 6 times a year...our conference is by far the best in college football, as evidence by the top10 with 5 SEC teams...and USC...until you play them every year then you can talk to me! The only reason why we the gators don't make it year after year is because we have to play the SEC...we don't schedule our toughest games to be the Ohio Bobcats...I believe that was the mascot for my Junior High Middle School...

LOL...you play Texas every four years...while we play the SEC 6 times a year...our conference is by far the best in college football, as evidence by the top10 with 5 SEC teams...and USC...until you play them every year then you can talk to me! The only reason why we the gators don't make it year after year is because we have to play the SEC...we don't schedule our toughest games to be the Ohio Bobcats...I believe that was the mascot for my Junior High Middle School...

The SEC is the most overated sports entity there is

The SEC is the most overated sports entity there is

Preach it, bro. It's LSU, and then everyone else. I think LSU is still the best in the SEC and don't think they would beat USC.

you can tell you watch to much espn. because if you go check out the head to head match ups of the big 10 and the sec teams all time. you will find they are pretty even across the board. then a lot of people associates osu poor showing against the sec that the whole bigten struggles against them and that is not true. the bigten has a 9-9 bowl record against the sec since 2002. then if the sec is so great, then why in the past 2 years is the bigten 2-7 versus the other conferences in bowl games but 3-3 versus the sec in those same years? maybe the sec is just a bit overhyped?