NEXT UP THE FLA. MARLINS

semiotter

Well here it is. I think this is one of the best teams in the N.L. Besides being the champs they are still playing good baseball. tied for 1st in there div. winning road record. This will be a great test for the REDS. WILSON and BECKETT open up this series. Should be interesting. They have two of the best pitchers to in BECKETT and PENNY but the REDS showed this weekend they can play with the best. So keep up the great work REDS

youd think people would learn sooner or later.  thats twice theyve paid for intentionally walking casey.

I've been giving this some thought and so maybe the reds can be a contender.

Maybe Jr. can excel while being dissed. ;) The doubters would disappear quickly. but How could you not walk someone good to get to a 0.235 hitter. :wacko: ?

I hope the TEAM comes together and wins the pennant. Or at least qualifies for the playoffs. :)

Hey I hope they keep walking CASEY!! GRIFFEYS hitting and playing like he wants to be out on the field..The fans are cheering everything he does now. The real fans always have have. Now the BAND-WAGON BUNCH are here for the ride untill we lose 2 or 3 in a row. But I think this year will be different. Keep it up REDS Im with you no matter what..GO REDS GO. :rolleyes:

Hey 'Brew man, love that Griffey Jr. avatar!

Well guy's it in the 6th inning and the Reds are down 1-0 on a one hitter...so far! Let's get it going Reds!!! :o

Oh crap...it just went 2-0. Well I guess we can't sweep everybody!

Hate to see the streak end but hey, we can still win the series! So, lets do it today!!! Harang needs to step up.

Yea, Harang is up against his toughest pitching opponent to date. Penny is have a great year so far. I hope that we can pull it out. We'll either need to score early or late after he's pulled (Penny that is)..

Well here we are playing the Marlins again, this time in Florida. The pitching was adequate, with Graves looking good.

But then again it's easy to be adequate with the Reds were playing long ball! Casey, Pena, Larkin, and Griffey all going yard! And Griffey's was a three run dinger which turned out to be the game winner! He'll have 500 long before July 1st!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go Reds! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!