Maurice Clarett Decision Finalized !

The Courts have finally put an end to the Maurice Clarett fiasco with a decision today to uphold the NFL and NCAA eligibility requirements to enter the NFL Draft process.

- This mornings ruling means that neither Maurice Clarett nor Mike Williams or any of the dozen or more highschool graduates also tied into this case will be eligible for July's Supplemental Draft. To read more on the story ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1808438

Good, maybe we can keep some tradition alive in this money hungry world. Hopefully now, Clarett knows he's set himself back about 3-4 rounds and comes back to OSU to help us win another national title. Yes, that would be nice. :lol:

I won't even go into how overated he is. The big question is will he even be able to play. He hired a agent and that means her forfits his eligablity....But will the NCAA let him now that he lost the case? Same with Williams....

But didn't Ohio State say he wasn't welcomed back even if he tried?

The Courts have finally put an end to the Maurice Clarett fiasco with a decision today to uphold the NFL and NCAA eligibility requirements to enter the NFL Draft process.

- This mornings ruling means that neither Maurice Clarett nor Mike Williams or any of the dozen or more highschool graduates also tied into this case will be eligible for July's Supplemental Draft. To read more on the story ...

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=1808438

Yes!!!!!! There is a God!!! Now maybe these kids will realize the mistake they made (especially Clarett) by suing a potential employer.

Truth is--I f**king HATE CLARETT and what he attempted to do to my beloved Buckeyes--screwing them over with his off-field issues--then growing 16 lb. balls of diamond-rock and suing the school (which was his ignorant lawyer's doing). Then (this is the hilarious part) try to come back after the RULING??? This kid's got a whole lot of f**king nerve.

Hey Maurice--MAY YOUR CAREER BURN IN CFL HELL!!!! I hope you tear your MCL while playing for Montreal, you ass.

f**king bastard.

Yes!!!!!! There is a God!!! Now maybe these kids will realize the mistake they made (especially Clarett) by suing a potential employer.

Truth is--I f**king HATE CLARETT and what he attempted to do to my beloved Buckeyes--screwing them over with his off-field issues--then growing 16 lb. balls of diamond-rock and suing the school (which was his ignorant lawyer's doing). Then (this is the hilarious part) try to come back after the RULING??? This kid's got a whole lot of f**king nerve.

Hey Maurice--MAY YOUR CAREER BURN IN CFL HELL!!!! I hope your tear your MCL while playing for Montreal, you ass.

f**king bastard.

Must say Barbarian, couldn't agree more !!! Clarett may have helped win a National Championship, but it doesn't give you the right to be a complete A**HOLE either. Kid is also the key word to be used when talking about him. He's completely immature and takes absolutely NO responsibilities for his own actions. He has got to have some nutsack to even think about coming back to OSU. I heard he dropped all of his classes anyway. I don't see him coming back, but if he tries, I hope Tressel kicks him straight in those nuts of his. F**K him !!!

WHODEY !!!

Yes!!!!!!  There is a God!!!  Now maybe these kids will realize the mistake they made (especially Clarett) by suing a potential employer.

Truth is--I f**king HATE CLARETT and what he attempted to do to my beloved Buckeyes--screwing them over with his off-field issues--then growing 16 lb. balls of diamond-rock and suing the school (which was his ignorant lawyer's doing).  Then (this is the hilarious part) try to come back after the RULING???  This kid's got a whole lot of f**king nerve.

Hey Maurice--MAY YOUR CAREER BURN IN CFL HELL!!!!  I hope your tear your MCL while playing for Montreal, you ass.

f**king bastard.

Must say Barbarian, couldn't agree more !!! Clarett may have helped win a National Championship, but it doesn't give you the right to be a complete A**HOLE either. Kid is also the key word to be used when talking about him. He's completely immature and takes absolutely NO responsibilities for his own actions. He has got to have some nutsack to even think about coming back to OSU. I heard he dropped all of his classes anyway. I don't see him coming back, but if he tries, I hope Tressel kicks him straight in those nuts of his. F**K him !!!

WHODEY !!!

Well, Army--finally we agree on something--and on a good issue too. This Clarett thing goes beyond hatred for me. Truth of the matter is--that OSU needed Clarett's running ability last year, and he was off being Mr. a**h*** or Mr. Sue-Happy (take your pick, but they're the same people).

If Clarett is a respectable human being last year, then OSU more than likely goes to another National Championship.

Thanks, Clarice you motherf**ker.

:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

Good, maybe we can keep some tradition alive in this money hungry world.  Hopefully now, Clarett knows he's set himself back about 3-4 rounds and comes back to OSU to help us win another national title.  Yes, that would be nice.  :lol:

I won't even go into how overated he is. The big question is will he even be able to play. He hired a agent and that means her forfits his eligablity....But will the NCAA let him now that he lost the case? Same with Williams....

I heard that Williams might have an out since he didn't file until the NFL extended their original deadline. Therefore, Williams had reason to believe that he would be eligible for the draft. However I am not sure if they would allow him back in since he has an agent.

Good, maybe we can keep some tradition alive in this money hungry world.  Hopefully now, Clarett knows he's set himself back about 3-4 rounds and comes back to OSU to help us win another national title.  Yes, that would be nice.  :lol:

I heard that Williams might have an out since he didn't file until the NFL extended their original deadline. Therefore, Williams had reason to believe that he would be eligible for the draft. However I am not sure if they would allow him back in since he has an agent.

I say f**k 'em both. That's the price you pay for taking the risk in declaring.

Both of them need to be taught a valuable lesson--you must earn your way to the NFL. This way, if any other punk decides to attempt to cheapen the game, they can look at the example the NFL made of Clarice and Williams.

It would go something like this:

Punk1: "Dude, you're good enough right now to play in the NFL."

Punk2: "Yeah, but I'm only 18."

Punk1: "You should get a lawyer and sue for age limitations--legally that's not right"

Punk2: "And become Mo Clarett or Mike Williams and play for the CFL in Toronto or Montreal??? f**k dat s**t."

There ya go.

Last month,

It was reported by Pat Kirwan from NFL.com that the NCAA would consider Mike Williams re-entry to collegiate sports because of his "special circumstances" regarding the Clarett decision in February.

* The odds & ends of his case were pro - he didn't declare till after the Feb. ruling

con- he hired an agent.

- Williams dropped his original suit after the April 19th ruling against Clarett and himself.

Last month,

It was reported by Pat Kirwan from NFL.com that the NCAA would consider Mike Williams re-entry to collegiate sports because of his "special circumstances" regarding the Clarett decision in February.

* The odds & ends of his case were pro - he didn't declare till after the Feb. ruling

con- he hired an agent.

- Williams dropped his original suit after the April 19th ruling against Clarett and himself.

I heard that too.

I think Mike Williams is a different scenario than Clarett. Williams was under the impression that he was allowed into the NFL and projected very highly. Of course he's going to go into the draft and of course he's going to ge an agent.

I think Williams is a victim of the "screwed" factor.

However, a rule is a rule and these cases are happening more frequently in the NFL because of said rule changes and the forced flexibility by most professional sports. Judges shouldn't dictate rules in professional sports. In fact, I think any form of government should leave sports alone (not talking about off the field transgressions.) If you allow Williams back into college, you could open a can of beans that needs to stay sealed tight.