The Coca-Cola 600

BengalszoneBilly

Well after watching Matt Kenseth's impressive win there last weekend, how can I NOT go with him again, although my backup pick is the #24 Chevy of Jeff Gordon. If Jeff wasn't involved in that early crash caused by Kurt Busch, he'd have been there at the end!

Ah, the world 600....I mean the Coke pays the bills 600....Damn it...It'll always be the World 600 to me....

Anyway, now that my old man rant is out of the way. I'm picking Kenseth for it. He knows his way around the track and the new engine package is looking good. Saying that, I really think the old fellas are gonna do good, cause the race is so long and you just don't drive the wheels off of it for this race. So I'm gonna say Dale Jarrett (no surprise)....Dark Horse pick....Jeff Burton.

Well Johnson DOMINATED, and Junior did his normal stumble this time of year, and only now leads by 5 whole points! It the usual beginning of the end for the Buttwiper team.

My pick Kenseth didn't win but showed strong, as did Josh's pick of Kahne! Sadler was damn strong too! Juniors team mate Micheal Waltrip showed his cojones with a second place finish. So much for Juniors fast practice laps...that translates to nuthin' on race day!

Where's Who Dey Again's smack now?

Actually I see him more at RavensTalk.com than I do here anymore.

Whatever. I will say he's pissin' them Raven boy's off BIG TIME!! Hat's off to him for that! :player: Maybe the Budwieser DOES pay off for him there! :lol: God...they REALLY hate him there! Keep it up Who Dey!! I crack up everytime I visit there.