Great Pitching

Kirkendall

Good article about the changes in the team since Miley took over and how it's time for the organization to reward him by picking up his option. Coaching the pitchers is being left to Gullet, and coaching the hitters is being left to Chambliss ...... With No Interference !

What a contrast to Baboon whose strategy included " puttin' 'em all out there and seeing what happens " and letting Dunn hit lead off. What a difference a year and a manager make.

Also .... Note to Uncle Carl;

You got your sell out. Now start putting out for the team like they're putting out for you ..... First of all by rewarding Miley with a respectable contract.

God !!!!!!! first place at the expense of the Astros ............ C'mon Barbarian ..... Even you gotta be liking this one B)B)

God !!!!!!! first place at the expense of the Astros ............ C'mon Barbarian ..... Even you gotta be liking this one B)B)

I'm not sure if Barbarian is a baseball fan. Heck, I was only recently sure he was even a Bengal Fan!! :lol:

Anyway Lidle really stepped up agains a formidable Houston lineup! My hats off to Miley, Gullett, the pitching staff as a whole and the Reds as a team, and what a team they are becoming!

From third to first in one weekend is astonishing!! :blink:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO REDS!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HEY WHAT A DIV. N.L CENTRAL. EVERY TEAM PLAYS PRETTY GOOD ,EVEN PITTSBURG. I THINK ITS GONNA BE A DOG FIGHT ALL SUMMER. SO CALLED EXPERTS SAID HOUSTON OR CUBS, GOES TO SHOW YOU STILL HAVE TO PLAY THE GAMES ON THE FIELD NOT ON PAPER. I KNOW THERES A LONG WAY TO GO AND ALOT OF GAMES LEFT BUT THIS IS THE BEST DIV. IN THE N.L. ..GO REDS GO B)

Gotta love it, the Reds have the 2nd worst batting average in the leauge, the 4th worst team ERA, and we are sitting in first place. Wow...

Yea, I think we've been fortunate to have great pitching when our offense is slumping and great offense when our pitching is slumping.

Most good teams this year can get by with both being down, we need one to outperform the league if the other is to struggle.

God !!!!!!! first place at the expense of the Astros ............ C'mon Barbarian ..... Even you gotta be liking this one  B)  B)

I'm not sure if Barbarian is a baseball fan. Heck, I was only recently sure he was even a Bengal Fan!! :lol:

Anyway Lidle really stepped up agains a formidable Houston lineup! My hats off to Miley, Gullett, the pitching staff as a whole and the Reds as a team, and what a team they are becoming!

From third to first in one weekend is astonishing!! :blink:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GO REDS!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm a Reds Fan, so I'm loving it!!! I fuggin' hate the Cardinals, Asstro-gliders, Bubs, and Brewers (especially the f**king Cubs), so I'm really loving it. If only that jackass Lindner wasn't involved.

Can somebody produce a shovel so I can go dig up Margie??? I'll bet she would make a better owner dead!!! Whoops, I forgot--Lindner's dead too!!!

Check out www.carllindnersucks.com under "Bio on Carl "Bernie" Lindner".

Priceless.

Gotta love it, the Reds have the 2nd worst batting average in the league, the 4th worst team ERA, and we are sitting in first place. Wow...

This is going to catch up with the Reds in the long run. But at least the Bullpin doesn't have to put up with Bab "The Hook" Boone's micro-managing by pulling starting pitchers too fast anymore. At least the bullpins' arms won't be dead by mid-July.

Maybe that will help the Reds out in the long-run???

One more game in the Houston series, then we move on to the World Champion Florida Marlins series. Can't wait! I'll be there on Tuesday to see Beckett pitch. But, one of the pitchers in the Marlins rotation is Darrin Oliver, and I've gotta' like the Reds chances in that game.

I'm just worried about the Griffey trade at this point. He's been doing so well (at getting clutch hits, because his batting avg. isn't great) I cannot see anyone they trade him for being able to do as well as he has.

Hopefully the Reds can keep their fire they've had against Houston. We've torn through the alleged "best rotation in the league" with little problems. As long as we stay fired up and finish each game, then I like our chances against Florida right now. We have a ton of momentum.

I'd hate to see Griff traded at all. I know the semantics of finances, but the hell with money for awhile, he's apart of this team and still contributes a ton even if his name isn't Griffey.

:o Man trade GRIFFEY, that would be the dumbest thing they could do now. They have a great team chemistry going now. Hey leave this team alone please. Its been awhile since we had something to get excited about..GO REDS GO!! B)

:o Man trade GRIFFEY, that would be the dumbest thing they could do now. They have a great team chemistry going now. Hey leave this team alone please. Its been awhile since we had something to get excited about..GO REDS GO!! B)

I agree. Hey, where are those Casey critics? They seem awfully quiet.