Cat 27, Hags 24

HoosierCat

How 'bout that defence, huh??? Tipped balls, INTs, pressure, awesome!

Rudi da man! Hey Corey I hope that tirade was a planned attempt to psych the Hawks out because if it wasn't, boy do you look dumb!

Another good game by Kitna, too. Nice work by Warrick (if Rudi goes down you got the job). Chad...my man...chill in the end zone, OK???

Aw, but who cares! We win, we win, we win!!!!

i was at last weekend's game, and it was so cool to see the bengals win in person. this weekend, here i am in far western kentucky out of range of cincinnati radio, watching the updates on nfl.com and rooting for the bengals, rooting on that awesome bengals defense, that marvin lewis is a defensive genius, wow... bengals win two in a row.... while browns and steelers both lose... awesome.. WHO DEY WHO DEY WHO DEY... :lol:

OH MAN I was there and what a great game. The crowd was going NUTS although I had this very odd group of people behind me. They wore no merchandise for either team, and sat there making bad comments at every oppurtunity possible about the bengals. However, I didn't let that spoil my fun. The game rocked B)

Well that was a great game! I guess Seattle traded Good Luck to Cincy for Bad Luck straight accross. You got the better of the deal I'll say! ANyways, thats why they play the games. This game should go a long way in making both teams better. Seattle hasnt turned the ball over like that in a long time. However, the TOs were created by excellent game planning. Linemen, get your hands up! You NEVER know! Marvin Lewis has you guys playing HARD which makes for good results more often than not, Still cant believe you got every tipped ball and bounce but thats the way it goes. Congratulations! :)

Thanks hamlin, yeah, I agree with everything you guys have said, what a great great win for this franchise! And Rudi was spectacular! I am really starting to like this guy alot. The biggest negative for me was it was blacked out! I listened to the radio but usually have a hard time listening to Lapham.... <_< .....

But, what a great win, Who Dey!!!!!!