Your Boy Washington

Jam31

From Len Pastabelly:

Here are two young wide receivers to watch in 2004, two former Tennessee stars that you might consider adding to your fantasy team, maybe in the middle round of your draft: Donté Stallworth of New Orleans and Cincinnati's Kelley Washington. Entering his third season, and having worked significantly harder at his offseason conditioning, Stallworth is getting rave reviews from the Saints staff this spring. The same hamstring problems that slowed him in college have limited Stallworth to only 10 starts in two seasons, and he has just 67 catches for 1,079 yards. Stallworth, who has now moved ahead of Jerome Pathon in the starting lineup, could surpass the two-year figures this season. Washington has also been an eye-opener in the Bengals workouts. More mature in his second year, and an improved route-runner, Washington could provide first-year starter Carson Palmer a big target with deep speed, a receiver who might take some of the pressure off emerging Bengals star Chad Johnson.

Washington has also been an eye-opener in the Bengals workouts. More mature in his second year, and an improved route-runner, Washington could provide first-year starter Carson Palmer a big target with deep speed, a receiver who might take some of the pressure off emerging Bengals star Chad Johnson.

Mr. Chad Johnson has already EMERGED thank you.

But Good post, I think we are all excited with the kind of receiver Washington is going to be.

Big (6'3" 220), strong and fast !

hey, hey, hey; billy bob boy. what the hell is THAT avatar? some sort of dead ass chicken that came back to life? easy baby. next thing you know you're gona throw some BAH...... BAH......... bad ass (bad?) SHEEP up there. you're startin' to scare me. BOOBS....................MORE BOOBS )- )- yummy yummy

hey, hey, hey; billy bob boy. what the hell is THAT avatar? some sort of dead ass chicken that came back to life?

No Halp! That's just America's newest SUPERHERO!! Look!! Up in the sky!! It's a bird, no! It's a fighter jet? No there too!! It's....A....wait! ........................It's the fearless:

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! "MASKED MODERATOR!!" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He's fighting crime and terrorism! (Along with occasionally moving a miss posted forum topic here and there!!) :lol::lol::lol:

Sleep well tonight America! The MASKED MODERATOR is on the job!! :lol::P

Hey guys Im not putting this guy in the hall of fame! :P

Just thought ya'll would like some good news.

its May and by the time training camp comes around Ill have my game face on so savor the flavor :angry:

anywho, like I said I am a big Volunteers fan so I can be supportive of him as long as its NOT against my Ravens. Like when he toasted Fuller down the sideline last season. Stupid Fuller....

anyway, yes Halp I am a HUGE Orioles fan, its baseball season thus my avatar and signature and my O's are 20-20 which ain't so good nor so bad. I am just happy to have a superstar in Tejada who can singlehandedly revive this previously dormant baseball town.

We actually have a 3 game set starting tomorrow nite vs the Evil Empire...

Ill be at the game wednesday nite with my girl who yes by the way is a yankees fan.

Don't ask me how I do it either! :unsure:

What is it about the girls? :huh: Mine likes the Steelers? She's 8 and I think it's her way of annoying me. I took her to PBurg last year for the game and even though her team lost (Great Game!) all of the great Bengals fans there did their best to convert her. This year we're going to PBS for the Bengals/Steelers game and I'm thinking it's a 50/50 chance she'll be wearing stripes!

What is it about the girls? :huh: Mine likes the Steelers?

For real....Girls LUV the Browns

Its much more sexier to get girls in a tiger stripe bikini (aint that right Billy?)

that was covered in a earlier poll...

Steelers, Browns...that's alright, we'll get those beautiful baby bandwagoneers...

(say that three times)