Hey you all!!!

semiotter

Heys guys who do you like and how are they doing this year. As of today my ORIOLES ARE tied with the YANKEES in 3rd place in the a.l east. They are above .500 and with a bunch of young players I see only good things for the BIRDS. :excitedgroup: GO!!!!! Os!!!!!!!!!!!! B)

Unlike football, I find it hard to follow any other baseball team. It's just not exciting enough for me to keep up with or care for that matter. Hell when the Reds are playing sh*tty, even they can fall off my radar for a few days without much thought. The only other time I watch or care about other teams, is during the playoffs. For example, anyone playing the Red Sox or Yankees are pretty much my favorite team at the time !!!

WHODEY !!!

Unlike football, I find it hard to follow any other baseball team. It's just not exciting enough for me to keep up with or care for that matter. Hell when the Reds are playing sh*tty, even they can fall off my radar for a few days without much thought. The only other time I watch or care about other teams, is during the playoffs. For example, anyone playing the Red Sox or Yankees are pretty much my favorite team at the time !!!

WHODEY !!!

I agree with him. Normally root for the underdog unless its Detroit. Can't stand the Yankees either. If it's Boston or the Yankees, I'm cheering for the Red Sox... Oh yeah, f**k Chicago too.

Ever since they played and lost the heartbreaking World Series in 1986, I've always liked the BoSox. From the Clemens days to the early 90's with Mike Greenwell and Ellis Burks to the Nomar and Manny days to the 2004 magical season. Not since the Reds World Series run in 1990 have I rooted so hard in a series as when the Red Sox came back from 3-0 to beat the Yanks. (Which, on a side note, is another reason why I like Boston--I hate the Yanks!)

However, now that the Red Sox are winning and setting themselves up as the bad guys, it's a little harder to like them. It was more fun rooting for them when they were the lovable losers, a la the Cubs (though I love watching the Cubs lose). Still, I'll always probably like and follow the Red Sox as option #2 behind the Reds.