I know it's a tad early

Training camp is right around the corner and I'm pump to get the season started. Let's start off with fantasy football. Yayoo fantasy has started off and there are a bunch of leagues that you can get into already. This year, I'm also going to try out Foxsports fantasy league. I hear that you receive up to date stats through out the game (free). That should be really cool. Oh yea, I won't be picking Chad for any of my teams this year!

Madden 09 is released 13 Aug. Here is a really cool site to check out video clips and images. The replays are awesome. http://ps3.ign.com/articles/872/872432p1.html

Training camp is right around the corner and I'm pump to get the season started. Let's start off with fantasy football. Yayoo fantasy has started off and there are a bunch of leagues that you can get into already.

We have one here already sir. It's filled, but we will start another if we get enough members interested.