NO STANDING ALLOWED !!!

http://www.kctv5.com/sports/16772918/detail.html

A new code of conduct was passed in Kansas City where the fans are not allowed to stand upright during the game. Not only that, if someone does stand, other fans can send a text message to "tell on them". There are other things being imposed on the fans there and the article tells a few more things.

My thoughts... While I can understand the whole "standing" thing to an extent, to go so far as to saying you can't do it and furthermore, can be thrown out for doing so is just ridiculous. If you want the nice atmosphere of say, the symphony, then go to the f*cking symphony. How anyone can be expected to just sit there when something like a big hit on the opposing QB results in a fumble and is then ran back for a TD is crazy. I can't do that when I'm all by myself at home watching the game. To tell you the truth, I'm standing up at home at times through the game, because I can't sit still.

Maybe create a section for these types, but overall, I would give up my season tickets over something like this.

WHODEY !!!

http://www.kctv5.com/sports/16772918/detail.html

A new code of conduct was passed in Kansas City where the fans are not allowed to stand upright during the game. Not only that, if someone does stand, other fans can send a text message to "tell on them". There are other things being imposed on the fans there and the article tells a few more things.

My thoughts... While I can understand the whole "standing" thing to an extent, to go so far as to saying you can't do it and furthermore, can be thrown out for doing so is just ridiculous. If you want the nice atmosphere of say, the symphony, then go to the f*cking symphony. How anyone can be expected to just sit there when something like a big hit on the opposing QB results in a fumble and is then ran back for a TD is crazy. I can't do that when I'm all by myself at home watching the game. To tell you the truth, I'm standing up at home at times through the game, because I can't sit still.

Maybe create a section for these types, but overall, I would give up my season tickets over something like this.

WHODEY !!!

So what happens during the National Anthem? If I see a person not standing during this, I'm inclined to kick their ass.

I don't think I could ever sit down for a minute straight while watching a football game. :excitedgroup:

I cant stand this. I want my stadium to be pumped up and loud. I want everyone involved. Ever seen a Duke game on tv. No one sits.

Im just going to start staying home if this gets out of hand. I want to cheer for my team, and that involves standing. I know this country is fat and lazy but this is ridiculous. Eat your nachos by the food vendors. When someone is in my way I move to the left or right or stand on my seat.

You know what - cheering can cause headaches to some people. Its loud - The decibel level has to be in the hazard zone when the whole stadium yells or when there are announcements.

I will be livid if I get in trouble for standing. Absolutely livid.

It would make more sense to stop selling alcohol at the games, so families can enjoy the game without druken idiots ruining it. At least some stadiums have started to enforce the jerk rule, and remove the dumba$$e$ now.

A lot of stadiums do have "family friendly" sections where they don't permit alcohol. It may be a good idea for more to do it if they want to cut down on that type of stuff.