Reds versus Houston

Kirkendall

Big series starts tonight.. hopefully we can pull 3 out of 4 and pick up a game. But with that pitching staff... it's going to be a rough but we have the team to do it I think. We just need to hit some streaks right about now.

Tonight's Starters

Van Poppel vs. Pettitte. (oh no!)

I definitely agree with your assesment at the magnitude of this series. Especially with the Reds so close to the top of the division and not much room between being first, and being middle of the pack or last.

I will be at Saturday's game vs. Clemens. I figure it may be the last time that I will be able to see him in person. Should be a good game.

Hey im watching it..Griffey just hit a rocket for his 2nd two bagger tonight. Looks good for a W tonight. cross your fingers..GO REDS GO!!! :D

Good i didnt speak to soon... :lol: . didnt want to jinx our guys. :D Big win tonight to get the 1st one. VANPOPPEL didnt look that bad again. And GRIFFEY looks like that intenionial walk fired him up...THANK YOU JIMMY WILLIAMS....GO REDS GO.. :lol:

O.K guys whos is giving us a chance against ROGER CLEMENS tonight? Gonna be tuff, man he is pitching better than ive seen him in a long time.He should have won last start to but rel. pitcher gave home to MIKE P. of METS and METS went on to win that one. We have a good line-up playing now and they seem to be getting it going now. Not many people gave this pitching staff much of a chance(me to :o ) but they lood good. oh well hope its on t.v tonight GO REDS GO :D

HEY GUYS THERES A WEB SITE YOU CAN GO TO AND LISTEN TO ANY GAME LIVE OR EVEN RE-BROADCAST IF YOU MISS IT AND WANT TO HERE. YOU CAN LISTEN TO EITHER TEAMS BROADCAST . ITS ON AOL SPORTS MLB GAME DAY AUDIO..ITS PRETTY GOOD . JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW IN CASE SOMEONE OUT THERE DIDNT KNOW , AND ITS FREE!!