Got No Life?

HoosierCat

Pretty amazing we will have a worse record than the Dolphins, Oakland, Bills, Texans, Lions, Falcons, and the Titans. I am not saying the Bengals are going to win the division, but come on. Why does every mock draft I see have us picking in the top 5? I just don't see us being the 3rd worst team in the NFL.

Pretty amazing we will have a worse record than the Dolphins, Oakland, Bills, Texans, Lions, Falcons, and the Titans. I am not saying the Bengals are going to win the division, but come on. Why does every mock draft I see have us picking in the top 5? I just don't see us being the 3rd worst team in the NFL.

I don't either, but it doesn't bug me. Heck, I hope our opponents think of little of the Bengals as some fans/experts/observers/whatever do, y'know?

Why no rey maualuga -_- In the choices....plus let people think were gonna do that bad if we do good it makes it all that much sweeter

Thats what I've been saying......He was THE BEST USC Linebacker last year, and had he come out, He'd be wearing the stripes instead of Rivers(no offense to Rivers). Rey Maualuga is the second coming of Junior Seau, and hits like Seau did when he was young.

I couldn't even begin to guess at the talent level at the DT or LB position after the well knowns are gone. Things being the way they are though, I would have to think the top DT would be the pick if we were actually picking at #3. Anything else would probably piss me off pretty good.

I guees that answers the question of rather or not I have a life, but I thought that was understood the day I became a moderator...

WHODEY !!!

LB James Laurinaitis (Ohio State), we'll still need help at LB and this guy is a beast! I wanted him this year, but he decided to stay in school. For those of you who don't know him, his father is Animal from the Road Warriors (Pro Wrestling). Dad attends all the OSU games and even signed an autograph for my 11 year old.

Why no rey maualuga -_- In the choices....plus let people think were gonna do that bad if we do good it makes it all that much sweeter

Thats what I've been saying......He was THE BEST USC Linebacker last year, and had he come out, He'd be wearing the stripes instead of Rivers(no offense to Rivers). Rey Maualuga is the second coming of Junior Seau, and hits like Seau did when he was young.

I agree.

Dehani Jones is in his ninth season. I use ten years as an indicator for getting a replacement in the draft. :rolleyes:

At this time, I like Rey Maualuga over Laurinaitis, because Maualuga is meaner and really "packs a punch" -- but I'd take either one. Laurinaitis seems better in pass coverage.

BUT, couldn't we find some easier names to spell. The names for these two LB will be butchered -- by me and others. :lol:

I picked Beanie Wells. Many people believe Rudi is on his last leg and won't be able to take the workload for too much longer. Also I believe Crystal Perry is in the last year of his contract. That means 2 of the top runningbacks on the team might not be back next year. Take into consideration that the Bengals don't have a powerback other than Rudi, and that can only mean one thing...they are going to have to draft a replacement somewhere next year. Wells can carry the ball 25+ times a game, and he has break away speed to take it to the house.

LB James Laurinaitis (Ohio State), we'll still need help at LB and this guy is a beast! I wanted him this year, but he decided to stay in school. For those of you who don't know him, his father is Animal from the Road Warriors (Pro Wrestling). Dad attends all the OSU games and even signed an autograph for my 11 year old.

The Legion of Doom kicked butt...Were my all-time favorite tag-team....I like James Laurinaitis, HOWEVER, if the Bengals drafted a LB next year it would HAVE to be a MLB...Thats why Rey Maualuga would be THE MAN....No offense to Laurinaitis, but he doesnt project as a MLB in the pro's.

The Legion of Doom kicked butt...Were my all-time favorite tag-team....I like James Laurinaitis, HOWEVER, if the Bengals drafted a LB next year it would HAVE to be a MLB...Thats why Rey Maualuga would be THE MAN....No offense to Laurinaitis, but he doesnt project as a MLB in the pro's.

Laurinatis is a monster on the field. He's in 90% of the all the def plays and tackles. He's all over the field. He's a leader and has a positive attitude! He's my pick

Laurinatis is a monster on the field. He's in 90% of the all the def plays and tackles. He's all over the field. He's a leader and has a positive attitude! He's my pick

People said the same thing about Andy Katzenmoyer....sheesh...be wary of Ohio State LB's.

Agreed. I can't think of one LB from Ohio State that is an impact player at LB in the NFL right now....but I'm sure somebody will. I think the Bengals will go RB or maybe even OL next year.

Mike Vrabel? Chris Speilman had a pretty good career. N'ial Diggs is serviceable. AJ Hawk maybe? I'm not even an OSU fan and it is easy to find guys that have made it in the NFL. It's just that guys that bust out in the NFL like Katzenmoyer seem to stick out 7 fold over guys that have decent NFL careers. Bobby Carpenter hasn't done a lot, but San Diego gets some production out of Matt Wilhelm. So who said Buckeye LB don't make it in the NFL?

Agreed. I can't think of one LB from Ohio State that is an impact player at LB in the NFL right now....but I'm sure somebody will. I think the Bengals will go RB or maybe even OL next year.

Mike Vrabel? Chris Speilman had a pretty good career. N'ial Diggs is serviceable. AJ Hawk maybe? I'm not even an OSU fan and it is easy to find guys that have made it in the NFL. It's just that guys that bust out in the NFL like Katzenmoyer seem to stick out 7 fold over guys that have decent NFL careers. Bobby Carpenter hasn't done a lot, but San Diego gets some production out of Matt Wilhelm. So who said Buckeye LB don't make it in the NFL?

Since your digging up names, how about former bengal Steve Tovar? I like Laurinaitis, but Maualuga will be a better pro..and is the MLB we need.