Do we have a Rookie at the event?

Kazkal

I assume you mean the rookie premiere thing, right?

There are two dozen pics up on nfl.com from the event. None are of a Bengal, but if you look at photo 20 -- McFadden playing photographer -- that's Caldwell and Simpson in the background.

There are two dozen pics up on nfl.com from the event. None are of a Bengal, but if you look at photo 20 -- McFadden playing photographer -- that's Caldwell and Simpson in the background.

You are correct. Caldwell and Simpson (is that a law firm?) are in attendance. No Leith Rivers tho, topps hates defensive players because they dont sell cards traditionally...

You are correct. Caldwell and Simpson (is that a law firm?) are in attendance. No Leith Rivers tho, topps hates defensive players because they dont sell cards traditionally...

I did notice that they have mainly QB's, RB's and WR's there and but they have Glen Dorsey and then Jake Long (For obvious reasons.) But what if D Linemen and O Linemen don't usually sell cards because they don't play a 'sexy' position like QB, RB, or WR, what do you think they have those guys do there? I'm assuming they'd pose like everyone else but I don't see them leaping into the air and posing for the cameras like all the other guys do. Just a thought.