I just helped nab a purse snatcher

I was at my grandpa's house playing kickball with my little cousins when I heard some people yelling and saw a man chasing another man. The man being chased got away, hopped a fence, and hid. I thought it was some guy running home to keep from getting whooped so I didn't think much about it. Then the cops came and drove around but didn't find him so they left. After they left I heard the guy that hopped the fence trying to break into the house, so I went to the house's next door neighbors, told them about it, and had them call the police, then the neighbor and I watched both sides of the fence while the police got there and they went in with guns drawn and caught the guy hiding under a shed next to the house. They told me that the guy grabbed some elderly woman's purse at a near-by gas station and some guy chased him into the neighborhood.

Last summer i gave some dude a "Mr Deeds" and dropped him after snatching my girlfriends purse and running, nothing feels more satisfying then beating the hell out of some a**h*** in broad day light and everyone around not giving a damn. Ill never forget it, cause it happened so fast; one second i see some dude running the next thing i know i've tossed him into a parking meter.