NFL Draft video of Jerome Simpson

kentjett

I would like to look at the highlight tape that they showed during the draft. I've tried to find it but I've had no success. If you find a collection of highlights of this kid please post a link. I can only find the combine, workouts and the one handed catch highlights. I also found coastal carolinas highlights but the video was pretty crappy. I would like to check out his live in game highlights.. Thanks for the help.

This is a video of CCU highlights from 2006. It shows him catching a few TDs and some catches.

Edited by Bengalszone Billy
Formatted for YouTube

I would like to look at the highlight tape that they showed during the draft. I've tried to find it but I've had no success. If you find a collection of highlights of this kid please post a link. I can only find the combine, workouts and the one handed catch highlights. I also found coastal carolinas highlights but the video was pretty crappy. I would like to check out his live in game highlights.. Thanks for the help.

There are a couple of video's on Youtube. One of them shows him pulling a Vince Carter on a DB. I mean 44 inch vert? That is only four less than Jordan did which is rediculous. He is six two with huge hands. If he gets his routes down he could become a Chris Carter type player

He is just as tall as Chad, runs a faster 40, higher vertical, longer long jump, and bigger hands. I think we look at him as a big play guy and Caldwell as the possession receiver.

That's the way it seems. Bubba (I believe that is Caldwell's nickname) is also a little quicker than TJ as well so let's hope they both live up to their potential. If they do we'll have a Chad that doesn't drop important catches in the endzone and a faster TJ in a few years time. This drafting players thing is piss easy. B)

I'll be interested to see if Urrutia makes the final squad.

I found a pretty good video. He can make his body twist in weird ways similiar to Chad whenever he is going after a ball. He is a big play WR all the way.

mms://a1223.v33104d.c25708.g.vm.akamaistream.net/7/1223/33104/v0001/media2.dayportmsp.com/n6d/wcpo/video/draft_highlightsHF.wmv

This might sound strange to some, but looking at his highlight tapes and minicamp highlights, I have to admit that he plays a lot like Chad did when he first got here. The difference is he is bigger, faster (by 40 time), stronger and more athletic than Chad. He does have the ability to make some unreal catches, though. I know some people may not like tghe drops so far, but Chad had that same problem early on, too. I had a friend who says the Steelers wanted him BAD and were going to take him if he was there and were pretty disappointed to have draft Sweed instead. If this is true, and he pans out, it's kinda like having 2 picks.