5th Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Are any of these players NOT available??? phillip wheeler, X.adibi, dre moore. i ask cause im on ps3 right now & it wont show who is getting picked on any website I go to....

I think you can go back to DT...someone previously mentioned could be there....the Bengals need 2 dt's out of this draft, if only for depth.

Moore just went to TB...rats!

I could also see WR or RB getting the nod.

Paul Hubbard

Hawkins

Parmale

Tony Temple

Maybe S?

Josh Barrett

Are any of these players NOT available??? phillip wheeler, X.adibi, dre moore. i ask cause im on ps3 right now & it wont show who is getting picked on any website I go to....

Dre Moore was just picked by the Bucs. Adibi and Highsmith are both still available.

Dre Moore was just pick by the Bucs. Adibi and Highsmith are both still available.

ok thanks, I'm really hoping Adibi is there & we take him. And maybe the other LB from VT Vince Hall in maybe round 6???

Dre Moore was just pick by the Bucs. Adibi and Highsmith are both still available.

ok thanks, I'm really hoping Adibi is there & we take him. And maybe the other LB from VT Vince Hall in maybe round 6???

Unfortunately he was just taken by the Texans. Maybe Highsmith will still be there. I myself am hoping for one of Bryant or Okam.

RB, CB, OL, or DE - best player from among those - and no more damn WRs, please

no slug-slow linebackes, please

I'm not being critical here, just curious. Why would they take another OL when they already filled that need in this draft? Don't they only keep ~8 OL on the 53 man roster? They already have Levi, Willie, Whitworth, B. Williams, and Ghiaciuc starting. They also have Stacy who they need to find a spot for; and Santucci, Kooistra and Livings, all of whom they supposedly like. Now they take Collins for better backup depth and possibly to compete to start down the road. He should push one of those latter 3 off the team for sure. Even with the question mark with Levi asking for a trade, don't they have enough OL? The backups they have are of the same caliber as the guys they could get at this point in the draft.

They could still improve their DL depth at this point in the draft though given how bad it has been. But I agree they really need CB and RB here too. If Trae Williams is still there, maybe they take a shot with him? I don't know much about him, but some others on this board seem to like him.

RB, CB, OL, or DE - best player from among those - and no more damn WRs, please

no slug-slow linebackers, please

I'm not being critical here, just curious. Why would they take another OL when they already filled that need in this draft? Don't they only keep ~8 OL on the 53 man roster?

Maybe you haven't heard about problems with both starting tackles and the primary backup?

1) Willy - love the guy, but he has one foot in the grave in terms of his NFL career. May retire before training camp for all I know, and his body may force the decision whether he likes it or not

2) Levi is younger but his knees seem to be as old as Willy's somehow. That and he's allegedly asked for a trade. That on top of his bitch fest early last year even after Jared Allen manhandled him

3) Andrews has had two eyars to work out a long term deal. He hasn't. He's not gonna. He's gone at the end of 2008. We're renting him for 8 million dollars, which I think is a BIG mistake. Do you want to rely on franchising his ass yet again in 2009 or do you want a young guy groomed for a year so he'll b ready when Andrews leaves?

I'm liking OT Breno Giacomini here

Some names still available

Keilen Dykes DT - WVU

Johnny Dingle - DE - WVU

Wallce Gillsberry - DE -Alabama

Fran Okam - DT - Texas

Demaro Pressley DT - NC State

Marcus Harrison - OLB Georgia

Chris Harrington - DE Texas A&M

Angelo Craig - DE/LB Cincinnati

Vince Hall - LB Virginia Tech

Time to strengthen the D