4th Round Pre-Pick Thread

ArmyBengal

I'm nervous that RB Jalon Parmele won't be there in the 5th when we pick. In my own projections, I always reached for him here.

Yeah hed be nice. There are other RBs that would be good here though. Allen patrick, Chauncey Williams, and Cory Boyd could all be very good imo

As a USF fan id love it if we took Trae Williams. I can echo Mel's statements that hes as good as Mike Jenkins. Up until last season most USF fans considered him the better player

Okam or Bryant if D-line.

The C I liked from Bowling Green just got taken. The LB I REALLY liked (Beau Bell) was taken by the Browns.

I wouldn't mind seeing (RB) Danny Woodhead in the 6th or 7th round. You can't argue with his production.

I just saw Jonathan Goff is still available. I can see us taking him here (ILB). The DE's are really weak in this draft after the top prospects, so I don't see that as an option. Maybe we take one of the DT's left on the board...

On the ESPN drafttracker there's a nice feature from Scout.com that lists best available prospects still on the board. There's some pretty good talent lingering...