I got an idea...

JaxonFord87

Would it be possible to redo johnson's deal and lower the cap hit? We could then possible trade him to arizona for boldin. I know i am probably crazy and this is not possible but that is what boredom can do to you.

I live in Arizona, and I follow the Cards quite closely. Simply put this is a pipe dream, and that pipe is packed with crack. Bidwell may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's far from dull enough to even consider this.

Would it be possible to redo johnson's deal and lower the cap hit? We could then possible trade him to arizona for boldin. I know i am probably crazy and this is not possible but that is what boredom can do to you.

I live in Arizona, and I follow the Cards quite closely. Simply put this is a pipe dream, and that pipe is packed with crack. Bidwell may not be the sharpest tool in the shed, but he's far from dull enough to even consider this.

And restructuring his contract is not possible, either. No matter what, the Bengals are on the hook for Johnson's bonus payment of $8 mill. There is nothing that can be said or done to change that fact.