NFL Sunday Ticket

skyline

Hey all...

My wife and I plan to get DirectTV here before long, so I had some questions about Sunday Ticket. Does the basic package include any games in HD or are they all SD? It looked like you had to get an upgrade packet (what a ripoff) for HD, but I wanted to check to be sure.

Any other comments/opinions regarding the whole DirectTV/Sunday Ticket thing?

Hey all...

My wife and I plan to get DirectTV here before long, so I had some questions about Sunday Ticket. Does the basic package include any games in HD or are they all SD? It looked like you had to get an upgrade packet (what a ripoff) for HD, but I wanted to check to be sure.

If you are planning on ordering Sunday Ticket at the same time as ordering Directv you should be able to get them to throw in the NFL Super Fan so you can all the games offered in HD actually in HD. I got them to throw it in last year when I upgraded to HD. The Redzone channel is awesome. You will never miss the good parts of any game with it.

Hey all...

If you are planning on ordering Sunday Ticket at the same time as ordering Directv you should be able to get them to throw in the NFL Super Fan so you can all the games offered in HD actually in HD. I got them to throw it in last year when I upgraded to HD. The Redzone channel is awesome. You will never miss the good parts of any game with it.

Cool, thanks for the tip!

We're currently in the process of buying our first home, and DirectTV is looking to be our first house-warming gift to ourselves ;)

Hey all...

Cool, thanks for the tip!

We're currently in the process of buying our first home, and DirectTV is looking to be our first house-warming gift to ourselves ;)

Congrats on the home! We bought our first house 2 years ago, its awesome... FWIW, I'm still on the Digital Cable bandwagon myself. HD and HD On-Demand are where it's at. No blackouts with cable either. No digital interference like you get with the satelite when there's a bad signal (alot). We (cable providers) don't have NFL Network yet, but we should soon since the NFL is sueing Comcast.

We've been very unhappy with Comcast. They are pure evil as far as we're concerned, and their customer support is terrible. No offense, agreen!

DirectTV has competitive pricing, more channels, and most importantly...Sunday Ticket :P My parents just got it, and the customer support has been fabulous. We were watching TV the other night during a pretty major storm and got no interference whatsoever, which I was pleasantly surprised with.

I've been with Direct TV since coming here to Sioux Falls and are locked in for the Ticket as well.

How anyone could possibly want to stick with standard cable is beyond me.

Time Warner Cable can SUCK MY D*CK !!!!

WHODEY !!!

LOL. Well maybe I'll jump on the DiretTV bandwagon then... Time Warner is kinda pricey unless you bundle. I've never had a problem with Time Warner though. I also like the fact that you don't have to sign a contract.

Hey Army, have you tried the Carnival Brazilian Grille that I suggested out there in Soiux Falls, SD? If so, how is the place?