Reds Sweep The Dodgers!!

Well just when I think the Reds are heading into the tank...Dave Miley breaks it off in my a$$!! :lol:

To go into Chavez Ravine and sweep the west leading Dodgers is impressive!! Especially the pitching!! Just as I was bad mouthing them, they too step up and make me eat my words. Well that's okay by me! As long as they keep this up I'll consider my words fine dining!! B)

:o Not just you BILLY, i was giving them h*** MYSELF. but man if they can play like that oh man what a summer. Did you see FREEL drive into the stands SAT. nnight, WHOA :o Ive never ever seen no one dive into stands that fast and hard. That poor old lady never seen it coming :wacko: . her head was spinning. That kid plays like PETE used to play all out. Maybe that will get the rest of them fired up !! one more thing b-4 i go . what a division everybody hovering around .500 , the cent. might be a dogfight this summer. You all have a good week. :D

Hey Billy i kept hearing things about Boone coming back on WLW yesterday have you heard anything?

Nothing offically, only what I've heard here. It would be nice, but I think the Reds could win without him. We'll see.