Chad Johnson Today

I know... another one. CJ actually had a good interview that would not make him seem like an ass today though. I wish he spoke like this yesterday on Sportscenter rather than today on the radio when no one is listening

i thought chad was much different in his like 40 minute interview with brian kenny and max kellarman. ofcourse it took someone like max kellarman who was basically standing up for him the whole time to get the right responses out of chad (unlike that stupid keyshawn interview)

basically in the interview he showed that he is only frustrated with losing. it's disappointing that the guy does not truly believe that the bengals are a winning organization. Marvin Lewis' one regret with Dillon was that he was unable to ever make him believe that they were a winning team. he talked about how much he loves the bengals players (he thought they needed chris henry/was very shocked at his release) and how he is not arguing about the money. he brought up that he is underpaid but thats true (then max kellarman said Smith got paid 10 mil last season, TO got 8 mil, and chad got 2 mil.)

the problem with chad is that he does not trust the organization. im sure the Henry release will not sit well with him either. at the very end a caller told him that he built the bengals and everything and should not give up now and finish what he started. he replied pretty much "if i stay here ill be like dan marino, great player but no ring"

another thing i liked about what he said was that regardless he is going to play with 2 chips on his shoulder and go for 2000 yards. Kenny tried to throw in what team but CJ pretty much said didnt matter hes going to embarrass whatever. Thats good news for us.

btw i think its hilarious how chad ALWAYS complains when u try to stop the interview.. "but what then what do you wanna talk about chad?" "i dunno u tell me" "i think weve covered it all" "whatt??? thats itt???"

And you say Chad doesn't sound like an ass?? "He's not arguing about the money, yet he's underpaid".... Which is it?? He's trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass... If he wants to talk about the team not trying to put a winner together, then someone should point out to this TARD, that him dropping passes and fumbling and running out of bounds before the 1st down marker doesn't help... Honestly, I hope someone knocks this ass clown into next week on one of those short inside slant plays...

And you say Chad doesn't sound like an ass?? "He's not arguing about the money, yet he's underpaid".... Which is it?? He's trying to blow smoke up everyone's ass... If he wants to talk about the team not trying to put a winner together, then someone should point out to this TARD, that him dropping passes and fumbling and running out of bounds before the 1st down marker doesn't help... Honestly, I hope someone knocks this ass clown into next week on one of those short inside slant plays...

I also hate this d*ckheads who get a front-loaded contract, or one with a nice signing bonus, and then compare base salaries in the out years. Come on, the reason your base salary is low in the out years is because your agent wanted it that way, so that you would have more guaranteed money.

I remember TO doing this crap too. Is this just the standard Rosenwhore routine? It's a little harder this time though since he negotiated Chad's contract.

I also hate this d*ckheads who get a front-loaded contract, or one with a nice signing bonus, and then compare base salaries in the out years. Come on, the reason your base salary is low in the out years is because your agent wanted it that way, so that you would have more guaranteed money.

I remember TO doing this crap too. Is this just the standard Rosenwhore routine? It's a little harder this time though since he negotiated Chad's contract.

Actually, CJ's prior agent negotiated the contract. Your point about comparing contracts is well taken though. It remains true that any 2 year old contract is going to look like crap compared with this year's contracts. So, don't sign a long term deal.