Hi Fellas

Suwanee88=4

Quiet ... which is a good thing. ;)

Looking forward to the draft, and with the extra 4 picks, I'm hoping our chances are increased to better the defense and gets some added O-Line protection.

I like our pickups in free agency. We filled some holes and retained those we needed to / could afford to.

Overall, IMO, so far so good.

(Oh, and careful with the level-headed considerate Bengals message board entries ... you'll find yourself joining the only other single Steeler fan out there with those characteristics. I welcome the opportunity to be wrong about all-things Pittsburgh and Pittsburgh fans. Here's hoping you are NOT #2. :-) )

Seriously ... welcome to the board.

Better than the Steelers off-season. At least the Bengals have replaced what they have lost (Odom vs. Smith, Blackstock vs. Landon Johnson, Hebert vs. Williams) and added a piece for the offense (Utecht) and kept a valuable piece of the offensive line.

Whereas the Steelers have replaced Clark Haggans with a guy who couldn't crack the starting lineup for the Chiefs last year, Replaced Faneca (the best Guard in football) with a castoff from Carolina and have signed Mcfarland at the end of his career and Moore who is a good player but not a game changer.

I'd give the Bengals a B and the Steelers a C-.

Well - I am trolling, so not sure if its level headed.

I enjoy trolling in enemy waters - a lot of hate out there toward Steeler fans

It's either that or insincere sympathy. :)

Here's hoping you are #2.

Sheesh, duus, that's really a way to make the guy feel welcome, call him a piece of crap. ;)

OOPS!

Man, the significance of the word NOT.

My sincere apologies. I honestly meant to say "Here's hoping you are NOT #2".

Wow, I feel really dumb. Again ... my apologies.

Better than the Steelers off-season. At least the Bengals have replaced what they have lost (Odom vs. Smith, Blackstock vs. Landon Johnson, Hebert vs. Williams) and added a piece for the offense (Utecht) and kept a valuable piece of the offensive line.

Whereas the Steelers have replaced Clark Haggans with a guy who couldn't crack the starting lineup for the Chiefs last year, Replaced Faneca (the best Guard in football) with a castoff from Carolina and have signed Mcfarland at the end of his career and Moore who is a good player but not a game changer.

Not to mention the Steelers have been in the police blotter more than us ..For once!!! <_<

Not to mention the Steelers have been in the police blotter more than us ..For once!!! <_<

For twice. Last year they beat us handily in PFT's Turd watch rankings

Hey Wraith -

I disagree with you about the Steelers off season.

So many people outside of Pittsburgh (including the media) still do not understand how the Steelers work. They are very unique for the NFL and all of sports for that matter.

They are by far the most patient and due to this the most boring franchise in the NFL.

They dont replace anybody...meaning they dont replace starters in the off season. If the Steelers lose a starter (you mentioned Haggans) - his replacement was already on the roster (Woodley - their 2nd round pick last year).

They replace guys two years out which makes them look like they have lousy off seasons each year. Its sometimes frustrating but I am used to it and they keep winning most of the time.

Here's hoping you are #2.

Sheesh, duus, that's really a way to make the guy feel welcome, call him a piece of crap. ;)

OOPS!

Man, the significance of the word NOT.

My sincere apologies. I honestly meant to say "Here's hoping you are NOT #2".

Wow, I feel really dumb. Again ... my apologies.

Nah, I was just jerkin' yer chain with a low-brow double entendre on #2. As in dookie. ;)

Who is going to replace Faneca?

Chris Kemoteau - his 6'3" 350, extremely strong run blocker, needs help on pass protection (kind of like Faneca).

Yeah, so "extremely strong" that they invested a new one year contract on him? I may be wrong, but if I recall correctly, that is what he got last month.