Jose Canseco introduced A-Rod to steriod distributor.

WhoDey93285

http://joelavin.com/

If true, and A-Rod did in fact take steroids, this would probably be the worst thing to ever happen to the MLB.

Like the Barry Bonds debacle was a walk in the park!?! What about the alleged Rodger Clemens story!?!

Baseball is one putrid mess right now, yet they won't let Pete Rose into the Hall Of Fame for betting on his own team to win.

What's more Effed up than that? <_<

Doesn't surprise me one bit, I've always had my thoughts on A-Rod using... You guys will never understand. I'd say at least 75% of players have used steriods at some point in their career. Ken Griffey Jr's only problem, how ironic, was that he never did take steroids.

Players don't hit that many HR's NOT taking steriods. I wish someone like Griffey could've done it the right way and proved to the younger players that you don't need steriods to succeed, but it didn't happen... Guys like Bonds, A-Rod, Clemens, Giambi, Dunn, ect are hitting bombs and pitching at high levels into their 40's... A guy like Adam Dunn wouldn't even be in the league if it were'nt for steroids.

Steroids/HGH make you better. The better you play, the more money you make. They also keep you healthy.

Why the hell is Canseco running his mouth? Is he that broke, is he going to write another book? If I were him, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I have snitched on so many people.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, I've always had my thoughts on A-Rod using... You guys will never understand. I'd say at least 75% of players have used steriods at some point in their career. Ken Griffey Jr's only problem, how ironic, was that he never did take steroids.

Players don't hit that many HR's NOT taking steriods. I wish someone like Griffey could've done it the right way and proved to the younger players that you don't need steriods to succeed, but it didn't happen... Guys like Bonds, A-Rod, Clemens, Giambi, Dunn, ect are hitting bombs and pitching at high levels into their 40's... A guy like Adam Dunn wouldn't even be in the league if it were'nt for steroids.

Steroids/HGH make you better. The better you play, the more money you make. They also keep you healthy.

Why the hell is Canseco running his mouth? Is he that broke, is he going to write another book? If I were him, I couldn't sleep at night knowing that I have snitched on so many people.

I agree with most of your post, except for Adam Dunn. I don't think he is juicing at all. Dunn doesn't care enough to juice. He doesn't care if he breaks records, he'd much rather be fishing and drinking beer. He's just a big guy. He's not all that muscular, he has a bigger beer belly than the average 40 year old man. I would be shocked if it ever was revealed that he was juicing.

The reason I say this would be the most tragic thing to ever happen to baseball is because of this: This is the MLB's Golden Boy. He's going to break all the records, he has all the endorsements, yada yada yada. If it comes out that he was juicing, that is absolutely devastating. Worse than the Mitchell Reports, in my opinion.

I agree with most of your post, except for Adam Dunn. I don't think he is juicing at all. Dunn doesn't care enough to juice. He doesn't care if he breaks records, he'd much rather be fishing and drinking beer. He's just a big guy. He's not all that muscular, he has a bigger beer belly than the average 40 year old man. I would be shocked if it ever was revealed that he was juicing.

The reason I say this would be the most tragic thing to ever happen to baseball is because of this: This is the MLB's Golden Boy. He's going to break all the records, he has all the endorsements, yada yada yada. If it comes out that he was juicing, that is absolutely devastating. Worse than the Mitchell Reports, in my opinion.

Well scooter, I guess your just going to have to take my word for it then... Believe me Dunn has, one hundred %, most definitely used steroids in the past. I'm not sure if he's using them today, but I know for a fact he was using them as recent as 2 seasons ago. He and Larue were both taking hormones.

This is exactly what I mean by saying "you guys will never understand". Just because Adam drinks and has a beer belly, you can't see him using steroids/hormones. With all due respect, you couldn't be any further from the truth. Why do you think Adam ALWAYS starts out the season in raw form, but dwindles down towards the end of the year??? Think about it.

And nothing could hurt MLB any more than what it is today. A-Rod's conviction will be, at this point, what we already knew.

Canseco can say what he wants (even if he is telling the truth, he's never really been found to be a lier), but he can't prove anything. Neither can Congress, Mitchell, or the MLB. Only a test can prove it and there is no test for certain growth hormones and performance enhancing drugs.