Your thoughts on Chad

BNGLS05

yes i hate chad, but to boo him or throw beer at him is just low class like him, show some class so chad cant say he dont need to grow up becz his fans is immature like he is

this is only reason i never had and will never go to real game, becz there is too many low class people go to game, i am more comfortable on my sofa at my home watch game

I dont care what Chad or anyone says. I will still like Chad though and I dont think I could boo him, because he did help turn this organization around quite a bit. I think that he is just frustrated, I we start winning then I think that he will be back to his old self, if we start winning. We do need Chad and I still think that we are very fortunate to have him.

Winning shouldn't be a condition to being a good teammate. That's as lame an excuse as I've heard for his behavior this off-season. Chad needs to grow up and stop acting like a diva. Grow a set and play some football.