ESPNs NASCAR Diversity.

Kirkendall

Oh, I'll be watching. What little I know is they're trying to get blacks and women involved in the competition. All good things IMHO! Especially if all are talented drivers, and the women are on the attractive side. (I know that sounds chauvenistic, so sue me! I just don't think guys will root for a female driver if she's uglier than they are!) :rolleyes:

Oh, I'll be watching. What little I know is they're trying to get blacks and women involved in the competition. All good things IMHO! Especially if all are talented drivers, and the women are on the attractive side. (I know that sounds chauvenistic, so sue me! I just don't think guys will root for a female driver if she's uglier than they are!) :rolleyes:

Wait until you see how ESPN shows it though. They slam the sport as opposed to informing viewers; something I've always chastised media outlets for. Opinions rather than information, it cripples our society.

Wait until you see how ESPN shows it though. They slam the sport as opposed to informing viewers; something I've always chastised media outlets for. Opinions rather than information, it cripples our society.

ESPN hates NASCAR now. They lost out on the TV rights, then NASCAR tried to make a power play cause they wanted more face time on Sportscenter and tried to keep out the ESPN crew at Daytona until they made certain promises...ESPN thinks to highly of themselves so they said no, and now try to slight NASCAR whenever they get the chance. I think the continued sucess of NASCAR has pissed them off, cause they tried to dis them but the ratings keep climbing despite their best efforts.

I hear BillyB. When the truck series first started Geoff Bodine put the most butt ugly woman in one of his trucks....It was horrible, I mean she couldn't drive worth a damn, and you had to blank the screen when she came on for an interview :ph34r: