Here's a cincinnati topic

Best Chilli in town?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Best Chilli in town?

• Skyline
    • GoldStar
    • Other( please list)

My wife and I are in Cincy, so I've now had Skyline two days in a row! It's been a long long time since I've gotten my fix.

We hit Kings Island today. Tomorrow is the Aquarium and a Reds game. Saturday is the Zoo. Good times :)

:( Why don't you just roll up a newspaper and hit me on the nose with it ??????

Haven't been to a Bengals game in 2 years ..... haven't been to Great American Ball Park yet .... and haven't been to a chili parlor in 2 years either. Lucky for me, my wife loves Cincy Chili as much as I do and we make our own regularly.

God I miss living in Cincinnati :unsure:

My wife and I are in Cincy, so I've now had Skyline two days in a row!  It's been a long long time since I've gotten my fix.

We hit Kings Island today.  Tomorrow is the Aquarium and a Reds game.  Saturday is the Zoo.  Good times :)

Haven't been to a Bengals game in 2 years ..... haven't been to Great American Ball Park yet .... and haven't been to a chili parlor in 2 years either. Lucky for me, my wife loves Cincy Chili as much as I do and we make our own regularly.

Sorry! I feel your pain. This is the first time I've been back in a while.

We ended up eating Skyline 4 times in 5 days. Also stocked up on Grippos bbq chips. Best bbq chips on the planet.

The Reds even won the gmae I went to, which made it a great trip, overall. The new ballpark really is nice. I loved the atmosphere. We sat 4 rows back in left field. I was sad that Dunn was on first, though. I would have much rather seen him out there than Cruz :lol:

My wife and I are in Cincy, so I've now had Skyline two days in a row!  It's been a long long time since I've gotten my fix.

We hit Kings Island today.  Tomorrow is the Aquarium and a Reds game.  Saturday is the Zoo.  Good times :)

Sorry! I feel your pain. This is the first time I've been back in a while.

We ended up eating Skyline 4 times in 5 days. Also stocked up on Grippos bbq chips. Best bbq chips on the planet.

The Reds even won the gmae I went to, which made it a great trip, overall. The new ballpark really is nice. I loved the atmosphere. We sat 4 rows back in left field. I was sad that Dunn was on first, though. I would have much rather seen him out there than Cruz :lol:

B) Glad you guys had a good time and that the Reds won for you. Maybe you're a good luck charm for them ?????

I really get to go thru Cincy almost every week ....... I just never get to STOP .. That's all :lol: