EA did our job for us

It seems that there could be hard times ahead for The Ravens and their Linebacker. Ray Lewis has just made the cover of Madden 2005...It doens't look good for the Ravens now cause of the Madden curse

As if I need another reason to not buy Madden.

ill buy it even if kijana carter was on the cover. Madden is the best video game ever made. and i wonder if they have our new jerseys on there.....

. Madden is the best video game ever made

uhm.....best video game ever made?

im sorry man...youd have to start a thread in the other forum for that one.....because Id argue with you foreva eva

yeah, no doubt theyve got our new jerseys on there

ill buy it even if kijana carter was on the cover. Madden is the best video game ever made. and i wonder if they have our new jerseys on there.....

Well, not sure if its the best video game ever made. But it's the best damned NFL game in the market and has been for 10 years.

ill buy it even if kijana carter was on the cover.  Madden is the best video game ever made.  and i wonder if they have our new jerseys on there.....

Well, not sure if its the best video game ever made. But it's the best damned NFL game in the market and has been for 10 years.

I agree IMO i think all EA sports games are real good.

.  Madden is the best video game ever made

im sorry man...youd have to start a thread in the other forum for that one.....because Id argue with you foreva eva

LOL i know so would I, IMO Madden isn't even the best football game. Espn football blows the game out of the water player in every catergory but the stupid offline franchise mode. But you're quite the little kid if you thinks it fun to set beer prices and decorate you're stadium.

Oh yeah they have the new jerseys check out Madden, but ESPN has the most shots...I think someone at IGN is a Bengals fan cause every time they have football stuff, there are shots of the Bengals :D

LOL i know so would I, IMO Madden isn't even the best football game. Espn football blows the game out of the water player in every catergory but the stupid offline franchise mode. But you're quite the little kid if you thinks it fun to set beer prices and decorate you're stadium.

you obviously dont play madden then. ESPN football has great graphics, but the gameplay sucks incredible balls. The secondary is retarded and you can run all day. At least madden is realistic. And when i said the best video game ever, i meant sports game ever...and yes EA sports makes the best hocky, basketball, and baseball games as well. MVP baseball is awesome right now.

you obviously dont play madden then. ESPN football has great graphics, but the gameplay sucks incredible balls. The secondary is retarded and you can run all day. At least madden is realistic. And when i said the best video game ever, i meant sports game ever...and yes EA sports makes the best hocky, basketball, and baseball games as well. MVP baseball is awesome right now.

Yea, Madden has never had the best graphics, but it's always the most playable and realistic game on the market. Great stuff!

I've bought the Madden NFL games since the Sega Genesis and have bought the ESPN/NFL2k series the last few years. My opinion is that ESPN overtook the lead last year in overall quality of the game and looks to be even better this year. ESPN/NFL2k makes major improvements from year to year and Madden sometimes looks like the same game as the previous year with just a few changes. ESPN is the most realistic game out there.

This year I'm only going to buy the ESPN game. I'm jumping off the Madden bandwagon.

Who else besides me remembers back to the original Nintendo games, especially the classic Tecmo Super Bowl? It was such a revolutionary game for its time. It was the first to include all NFL teams and to have all the contracts signed with the NFL to use the logos, trademarks, player names and such. All sorts of individual and team statistics were kept during the season. And there were several attributes of the players such as speed, tackling power, rushing power, passing accuracy, etc. And players could get injured. And there were fumbles. And field goal blocks. (No punt blocking yet, unfortunately.)

The best part of all was being able to control David Fulcher. He was the best safety in the game by far. Anyways, enough of this. The games these days are so far ahead of an old early 90s Nintendo game, but still a classic.

I've bought the Madden NFL games since the Sega Genesis and have bought the ESPN/NFL2k series the last few years. My opinion is that ESPN overtook the lead last year in overall quality of the game and looks to be even better this year. ESPN/NFL2k makes major improvements from year to year and Madden sometimes looks like the same game as the previous year with just a few changes. ESPN is the most realistic game out there.

This year I'm only going to buy the ESPN game. I'm jumping off the Madden bandwagon.

i completely disagree. I turned it all the way up and still could rock the computer on ESPN. I could NEVER do that on madden...wanna know why? its better thats why.

last year when madden came out with the owner mode, i thought that was simply amazing, then there is the abbility to import your draft classes from NCAA football, so i can get people who i have heard of before, i have alot of fun with that

Oh yeah they have the new jerseys check out Madden, but ESPN has the most shots...I think someone at IGN is a Bengals fan cause every time they have football stuff, there are shots of the Bengals :D

Dude madden looks so much better than last year i cant wait til its released! They even had WHO-DEY on the screen in the stadium and whats up with those newspaper pics is that goin to be a new feature on madden?

Who else besides me remembers back to the original Nintendo games, especially the classic Tecmo Super Bowl? It was such a revolutionary game for its time. It was the first to include all NFL teams and to have all the contracts signed with the NFL to use the logos, trademarks, player names and such. All sorts of individual and team statistics were kept during the season. And there were several attributes of the players such as speed, tackling power, rushing power, passing accuracy, etc. And players could get injured. And there were fumbles. And field goal blocks. (No punt blocking yet, unfortunately.)

The best part of all was being able to control David Fulcher. He was the best safety in the game by far. Anyways, enough of this. The games these days are so far ahead of an old early 90s Nintendo game, but still a classic.

Bo knows Tecmo Bowl.

If you played the Raiders, Bo Jackson's player was incredible. Too bad they couldn't replicate "the injury" vs. the Bungles.

tecmo super bowl was GREAT! i either played with buffalo, because nobody could catch thurman thomas. well, one person could...LT. which is exactly why if i didnt use buffalo, i went with the giants...you could get a sack on every single passing play with that guy B)

oh yeah...to get slightly back on topic, im glad to see the ravens get the cover of madden. could only mean good news for us ;) and madden is my pick by far over espn...

ill buy it even if kijana carter was on the cover.  Madden is the best video game ever made.  and i wonder if they have our new jerseys on there.....

IGN is that s**t, but I dont like the insider articles..... :angry:

whats with paying to read information about reviews? and football drafts for that matter?

last year when madden came out with the owner mode, i thought that was simply amazing, then there is the abbility to import your draft classes from NCAA football, so i can get people who i have heard of before, i have alot of fun with that

me too....although I wish they actually JUST put the name with the Player NCAA!

Damn!

is that too much to ask?

IGN is that s**t, but I dont like the insider articles..... :angry:

whats with paying to read information about reviews? and football drafts for that matter?

Well, the internet ads don't pay what they used to, and running a website ain't free either....Money gotta come from somewhere. I don't like it, but the days of free stuff on the net is fading away....

me am not happy about curse

But, it will be nice knowing that poor Steelers, Browns, and Bengals fans who enjoy Madden will have to go out and buy a box with Ray on the cover. I wouldn't like having to see Hines Ward or Chad Johnson when I started up Madden.

I've read they are going to improve defensive play this year, which should be nice.

me am not happy about curse

But, it will be nice knowing that poor Steelers, Browns, and Bengals fans who enjoy Madden will have to go out and buy a box with Ray on the cover. I wouldn't like having to see Hines Ward or Chad Johnson when I started up Madden.

I've read they are going to improve defensive play this year, which should be nice.

All the more reason to be buying ESPN football....Oh wait, that would mean that would mean you'd have to look at TO every time you played.

But don't worry, just cause you don't see Chad on the cover of Madden, you and your team will be seeing him in your nightmares :D

I know it's not the smack forum, but I couldn't resist Zona, cheers