Marvin Lewis Era

ntpou

So this is what a real football fan should feel like. I am not use to this. People are talking postitvely about us. 8 to 10 wins projections. I can't remember tha last time we to win that many games. 2 good drafts in a row. Good trades best FA since he came on. How about the effort on the field & intensity. Getting rid of the bad apples ( CD ) & bringing in players who have heart.

I am ready for this year Bring on the Pats :player:

From an outside looking in standpoint, two years ago, teams couldn't wait to play the Bengals. They chalked it up as an easy win. Now teams respect the Bengals, not walking into a game expecting to walkout w/ a win by double digits.

ugh...i still remember that Atlanta game....

There are just 18 guys still on the roster who were here on the Opening Day 53 in 2002.

This is ML's Bengals now.

I expect Good things from them in 04 and even Better in the years to come.

Yet, the owner is still the same. I wonder if we should praise Brown for the start of the great movement. After all he did hire our boy Marvin. What do you guys think?

From an outside looking in standpoint, two years ago, teams couldn't wait to play the Bengals. They chalked it up as an easy win. Now teams respect the Bengals, not walking into a game expecting to walkout w/ a win by double digits.

ugh...i still remember that Atlanta game....

I'll be honest...I was one of those people waiting to play the Bengals. Oh yeah, thanks guys, if you don't beat the Saints, we don't make the playoffs in 2002. I don't know if any Falcon fan has done that but that's a real thanks, not being sarcastic.

There are just 18 guys still on the roster who were here on the Opening Day 53 in 2002.

Yet, the owner is still the same. I wonder if we should praise Brown for the start of the great movement. After all he did hire our boy Marvin. What do you guys think?

We dogged him for years and he certainly deserved all of that.

If you are going to dog him when he sucks, you should give him credit when he does the right thing. I do. Mike hired the right coach and got out of his way. A long time coming but he did it. Well done Mike. Thanks!

We dogged him for years and he certainly deserved all of that.

If you are going to dog him when he sucks, you should give him credit when he does the right thing. I do. Mike hired the right coach and got out of his way. A long time coming but he did it. Well done Mike. Thanks!

I'll second that. I think he's finally woken up and smelled the coffee. 'Bout freakin' time! ^_^

I suppose mikey deserves credit for realizing his limitations and letting Katie take a more prominent role with the team. Go Katie :player: