Chevy American Revolution 400

BengalszoneBilly

Well it absolutely sucks we have to wait two weeks for our next race, (jditty may feel different... :lol: , it's all good bro!) but now we go back to short track racing!! I have three drivers in mind here:

#1: Rusty Wallace. He's looking to redeem himself after being shafted by Tony Stewart, the consumate a**h*** at California! Nascar has to reel this bitch in! :angry:

#2: Matt Kenseth. He was on his way to a win before his car was mis-adjusted, and Jeff Gordon asserted his California dominance. At least we all saw how lame Earnhardt really is.

#3: Kurt Busch. ALWAYS a force at short tracks.

Drivers not to rule out:

Jeff Gordon...Jimmy Johnson...Kasey Kahne...Kevin Harvick...and the a**h***...Tony Stewart. <_<

Ah, my other home track. I love Richmond, that's just top notch racing. My picks are Kenseth, and fellow Virginian Elliot Sadler....

Don't be shocked to see NASCAR sit Stewart down for a race if this keeps up, he's a maniac that doesn't deserve to be out there.

• 2 weeks later...

Geez kevnz, I understand they've resurfaced/paved the track at Richmond, and that really leaves only single groove racing. They expect the Busch race on Saturday to help a little bit, but the groove still won't be what it was in it's last race. I expect some real beating and banging come Sunday! B)

Oh, and Josh...I wouldn't be surprised to see your boy Kasey Kahne to nab his first series win!

Oh, and Josh...I wouldn't be surprised to see your boy Kasey Kahne to nab his first series win!

I don't know, Kahne has been knocked out of the short tracks early. He has only done well on the super speedways, but I hope this changes his fortunes. I wonder if he's getting knocked out because he's running so well this season.

Hey kevnz, how great will it be when a Ford wins the Chevy American Revolution 400?? :lol::lol:

I love it when that happens :lol:

Don't get the Busch race I'm afraid...May listen to it on the Net or something now that I've got a DSL connection. But I can't watch the race tomorrow cause I can't go out to the In-laws cause of the new baby... I'll have to see about checking it out over the net...I hate missing a Richmond race.

Chevy's rule just like Jr.!

Ha ha, It sucks being a hater! :P

I'll keep supporting this loser Billy. You keep loving Fords and eating dust! B)

And just who is the defending Nextel Cup champion, and what make does he drive???

Don't forget, thse races mean nothing....Cause at best he'll have a 5 point lead with 10 to go....

Ha ha, It sucks being a hater! :P

You must be speaking personally. I don't hate Junior, I just don't respect his abilities. I just believe his success is directly attributed to a bias by officials in Nascar. How else do you explain his team being the only one able to pass without the draft at restrictor plate races. It's not all Chevy's, hell not even his team mate Micheal Waltrip can pull that off. It's just Junior.

Explain that to me intelligently...I'm listening. :blink:

You my friend are a freakin idiot!

C'mon Who Dey! Ease up on me a little bit here. I only wish I could live the "Herbal Life", but the random testing program at my job prevents it.

As far as this past win...okay, but his pit call at the end facilitated it. Good call by his crew chief.

You still didn't answer my question as to his success on restrictor plate tracks! :blink:

And I never said Chevy's suck. At the moment they seem to hold the advantage, as Ford did several years ago when Jarret won the Championship. B)

By the way...I didn't hear you call ANYBODY as the winner of this race. Try again this week. You've had success before. Let's see if it holds up. <_<

I only wish I could live the "Herbal Life"

There's other types of lives? :o

Good win by Jr. I'd have to say though, Kurt Busch had the best car until his belts feel off. He was quickly running away from the field.

This is another example of Kahne having problems on short tracks.

Jimmy Johnson continues to look strong each week. I think he's going to be a major factor in NASCAR for years to come; this was his fourth top five finish in the last four races.