thank you marvin lewis

KYBENGALFAN

:D I'm a former Bengals season ticket holder (1989-96), but bailed out in the late '90s when Mike Brown failed to show me a commitment to winning. Well, with Marvin Lewis as coach, and the Bengals offering a two-ticket plan, I figured what the heck, so I ordered a pair of tickets to both the Ravens and the Browns games, and I really enjoyed my first visit to Paul Brown Stadium and even more so with the Bengals winning. Thanks Marvin Lewis for fielding a good defense and thanks Mike Brown for bringing a quality head coach to Cincinnati. I cheered for the Bengals over the last few years, but not as loud as I did on Sunday. It was so great to be back cheering the Bengals again. ... Keep up the good work and good luck SUnday against the Seahawks...

What a game! My son and I drove down from New York to see this game. ( tickets were offered by very good friends ) I think this was the best game I've seen the Bengals play since their play off days. Aside from a few big plays by Heap and Lewis, the Bengals absolutely dominated. I was really impressed with the play of Kitna. He made the long throw .... ran for a 1st down when he had the open field ..... and when the pocket collapsed and he had no where to go he made sure to protect the ball. Good decisions and good execution. Can't ask for any better than that. Defense was great, and so was special teams.

This was our first trip back to town since they opened PBS. That stadium is beautiful, and was it ever loud ! It was too hot for my Bengals jacket, but I wore it anyway. My son got a new jersey and wore that ...... In case you can't tell, we had a great time along with about 55,000 other people that felt pretty much the same way. Man it was great to be home even if it was just for one day.

Watch out Seahawks ........... you're next.