Clayton says Collins will sign with the Ravens

If this is true, it's not good for the Bengals. I think Collins (Former N.Y. Giant until Eli Manning showed up!) is a big upgrade over Boller or Wright. It's funny that he may be going to the very team that beat him in the Super Bowl just a few short years ago.

HAHAHAHAHA....Collins the quiter....Just what the Ravens need, a QB controversy...Boeller will start, he was a first rounder, but when he struggles, and he will, the fans will call for Collins or Wright, and when they struggle it's next person in line....Considering how divided that team was before Boeller went down it's only gonna make it worse. They don't need QB's, they need WR's and they don't have the first gamebreaking WR...If they thing K Johnson is gonna be that they are sadly mistaken.....I love it....

i heard a think on sportscenter today expecting collins to sign with the bears...

I hope you're right skyline! Looks as though ESPN can't get it's story straight! <_<

He's a good qb. I hope the Ravens get him. If .... big IF we do win the division this year, I don't want to hear any crap about beating a team just because they didn't have a decent qb playing for them. ( not that Bollers not decent )

If the Bengals want to be the best, then they have to play and beat the best. Bring him on and lets see what happens. :player: