Heinz Field

slf

I LOVE watching games in the rain, snow, and the mud !!! It's great to see those guys getting all sh*tty !!! I will however, say that game was just ridiculous... The poor management of the field and the conditions were out of control. There were parts of the field that looked to be a foot deep where there were holes... As mentioned before and I'm now seeing on other news sources, that field is an embarassment to the Steelers organization.

WHODEY !!!

Well the Bengals get to play on the piece of crap field a night after University of Pittsburgh plays host to WV, so I don't think there will be a big difference in the playing field from last night. My favorite part of last night was watching the grounds crew peal the tarp off the field and watched how gallons of water flowed from the tarp back onto the field. Hello grounds crew, your are supposed to try to keep the water off the field not let flow back on it in nice big puddles. The Steelers should be ashamed of that field, and the NFL should force them to change their surface to field turf or build a roof. Just like NE's field and Chicago's field should be forced to change.

The WVU/Pitt game is in Morgantown.

I LOVE watching games in the rain, snow, and the mud !!! It's great to see those guys getting all sh*tty !!! I will however, say that game was just ridiculous... The poor management of the field and the conditions were out of control. There were parts of the field that looked to be a foot deep where there were holes... As mentioned before and I'm now seeing on other news sources, that field is an embarassment to the Steelers organization.

WHODEY !!!

Tis why it is Squealers week and smack forum is a ghost town.

huh.

Saw a Jen interview...think it was on ESPN (wearing an Oklahoma T-shirt)(I had a few beers tonight while preparing dinner, sorry) saying the Rooneys were contemplating putting in turf. But how they think this field on the average, is an advantage to them due to their running game.

I'm assuming this is correct because Jen never established being a reliable passer until really this year. Basically what came out of the interview was that the way the field looked on MNF is generally how the fairways and greens look when Wines Hard hits the links.

Sorry don't have a a link to that interview, so take it from this non-bengals fan as gospel. :cheers:

Shame, shame, shame.....

gomerpylele8.jpg

What a fkn joke. And this is supposed to be one of the "model" franchises in the league. :puke:

I must say that this is one of the quieter weeks in the Bengals v Steelers saga. Maybe it's Cowher and Porter being gone. Maybe it's 4-7. Maybe it's that everyone has conceded the AFC to the Patriots already. I am not really sure.

Atleast they only have one more home game for the year. Unless they miraculously have a game at home in the playoffs.

Sorry to correct you again, Ria.

Home games left: Rams, Browns.

Miracles sometimes happen but a home playoff game is pushing it a little.

I still hope for the miracle of a playoff game in any NFL venue, even if it is in Foxboro.

Atleast they only have one more home game for the year. Unless they miraculously have a game at home in the playoffs.

Sorry to correct you again, Ria.

Home games left: Rams, Browns.

Miracles sometimes happen but a home playoff game is pushing it a little.

I still hope for the miracle of a playoff game in any NFL venue, even if it is in Foxboro.

14 Sun, Dec 9 at New England

15 Sun, Dec 16 Jacksonville

16 Thu, Dec 20 at St. Louis

17 Sun, Dec 30 at Baltimore

Unless their schedule changed.....they have one more home game 12/16 to play on their crappy field.

Yes, I hope it is pushing it a bit for the Squealers to have any home field advantage......but, it wouldn't be an advantage at Heinz, unless it freezes over.

FYI-was talking about the Squealers, not Bengals. This thread is about Heinz Field.

FYI-was talking about the Squealers, not Bengals. This thread is about Heinz Field.

I'm not sure if you were unclear or if my perception of it was off. After reading it a second time, I'm still not sure.

I'm also unsure why you think it will take a miracle for the stealers to get a home playoff game.

Pretty much will take a miracle for our beloved Bee-heads to get a home playoff game.

That's how I perceived it.

Perhaps 35 years of bong hits has wrecked my thought processes.

My bad, as the young folks say.