What's up with Cincinnati Bengals website?

CJBestInAFC

I was just looking at other teams websites, and I came upon the Atlanta Falcons website. Well they had about 30 minute video that you could watch on the internet about what was taking place at training camp. I think Hobson does a great job with the articles, but why not have some video. I would like to see more of what is taking place, that is all.

Two words about the official Cincinnati Bengals website: It's lame! The ONLY redeeming quality is the articles...that's it! Speaking as someone who works in programming and electronics, computing, etc...the site is abosolutely ARCHAIC! Check out the Rams official site. That's a site to be modeled from!

I think the NFL needs to take a hint from the MLB sites where all the sites are equal. Unlike the teams! What a paradox that is! :lol:

Well Shoot, I TOLD ya that we SHOULD have Drafted a WEB DESIGNER with our top pick instead on a darn RB !

Well I'm happy to sign as an Undrafted Free Agent :D

I'd do it for season tickets and transportation to the games ;)

I've actually been tempted to design one and send it in cause it sucks, it sucks bad....The articles are good, and they keep the info fresh, but I think it could be so much more, but then I'm a wed developer, so I'd think that.

Well Shoot, I TOLD ya that we SHOULD have Drafted a WEB DESIGNER with our top pick instead on a darn RB !

Well I'm happy to sign as an Undrafted Free Agent :D

I'd do it for season tickets and transportation to the games ;)

I've actually been tempted to design one and send it in cause it sucks, it sucks bad....The articles are good, and they keep the info fresh, but I think it could be so much more, but then I'm a wed developer, so I'd think that.

C'mon!!! Give the job to "The Kev!!" He will do us proud!! :D

FRICK!

I just tried looking for some of the new logo and graphics on the Bengals "website" and all I got was an empty image pointing to someones C:\....Their webmaster is a moron :angry:

The worst part is I know someone is getting paid to make the Bengals look like idiots....