K. Watson

Rob

where did Watson and the running game go today? 4 carries? Why not go back to the pitch and see what happens....it worked for a while but today we just ran Rudi up the middle for -2. If I recall correctly one of the first plays of the game was Watson for 6 on a stretch plays to the left...

Color me confused.

No shovel passes.....color me confused.

We ran good screens today and I know Chad had a bad day catching the football but he was busting his A#$ working blocks down the field. I was very impressed today with his enthusiasm.

where did Watson and the running game go today? 4 carries? Why not go back to the pitch and see what happens....it worked for a while but today we just ran Rudi up the middle for -2. If I recall correctly one of the first plays of the game was Watson for 6 on a stretch plays to the left...

Color me confused.

No shovel passes.....color me confused.

We ran good screens today and I know Chad had a bad day catching the football but he was busting his A#$ working blocks down the field. I was very impressed today with his enthusiasm.

I don't think rudi rushed for positive yardage today. I am so frustrated by all this. Kenny is pretty much a 5 yard gaurantee and yet we give it to him i think on 4 rushes the whole game? He had some great screens -- rudi just seems to want to tap dance in the backfield. frustrating.

Yeah lets go away from what has been working because stupid Rudi's ass is the starter. I thought you had to earn your job in the NFL not hae it handed back to you when you come back. There is nothing that Rudi has done this year that would make me think he is any good and should be the starter for the Bengals. Chris Perry's injuries really killed the Bengals because if they had Perry healthy Rudi wouldn't be here.